How many CP's each side already have ?

RevolT

User
Reaction score
Im curious about how many parties each side already have, since we gonna have a limited CC would be nice to everyone to know how many parties each side have and how many sides we have in fact, so the parties without a side would contact the leader of one side to join them if they have avaiable spots yet.
afaik there is 5 sides in the sticky threads
USLS - SKDSH SKDSH
RMT - Avtsh
PERKUNAS - UchihaItachi
EPHEMERAL - Conan Conan
NoZerg - zBrujo zBrujo

if u guys could post how many parties u have and how many parties u still wish to recruit, would be awesome :cool:
*also post your majority prime so ppl can know what expect in their prime time*

lose but I do recruit competitive people who like pvp a lot: P

i doubt that leaders will say how much partys they got
but i have some friends on uselss they are like 10 partys allredy and still one month for start
about epehmeral we all know that the will have maximum of partys
about perkunas i have no info
neither about brujo or avtsh

I have my own side, we will be about 50 players, I am neither with one side nor the other I am going to fight on my own ... that's why I keep recruiting I am anti zerg; D

I have my own side, we will be about 50 players, I am neither with one side nor the other I am going to fight on my own ... that's why I keep recruiting I am anti zerg; D
thata around 7 partys

i doubt that leaders will say how much partys they got
but i have some friends on uselss they are like 10 partys allredy and still one month for start
about epehmeral we all know that the will have maximum of partys
about perkunas i have no info
neither about brujo or avtsh
nobody will follow Avtsh :orc_m1_shock:

Useless , perkunas and conan as always will have max partys

and this nozerg maybe too since there is still 1 month to go and they allredy 7+

lets see closer to the start
btw im hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed