Coming back after few years

DeCorvey

User
Reaction score
As in title, I'm coming back to L2 after years of not visiting this title. I spent hundreds of hours back in the day but now there are a lot of things that changed or disappeared. I would appreciate if kind souls here on the forums could give me some pointers, especially about quests worth doing. I checked early lvl quests up to lvl 19 one and class change quests plus moon armor one but apart from that are there nay other quests worth doing? Are quests in RoA and RoD still a thing? Abandoned camp quest? Or Acts of Evil quest?
Apart from quests any tips/tricks would be great.
Thanks in advance and see you on the hunting grounds!

Welcome back .
Happy to see old players around.
Open beta is online I suggest you to download the client and our updater and join. You will get a reward for the opening and there is NPC in Giran for test purpouses with level up/down, get skills / gear.

Have fun.

Hello DeCorvey!

Welcome back to the community!
As Fabio Said is great to see old players here, this server is a gift for them.

You probably saw the wiki link at the top of the forum and around the website, there a lot of content with text and rich information about the game and the changes that the Innadril Project made.

I recommend you to save it to read on mobile, or when you are out of the game and spend your time testing it before opening to choice your first steps in this new wolrd.

Enjoy your stay!

Cheers!

Thank you for the kind replies. As for the quests I'm confused that's why I made this thread. I started playing as soon as beta went live no need to encourage me to do this and I must say the client looks gorgeous, gameplay is smooth and I really like the changes you made. Great job on that part. As for my question, I've been testing quests basing on l2wiki for classic and none of the quests that should be available are there. Am I missing something? Are quests not implemented yet in beta or they will not be there at all?

We've our own wiki
Click on Quests

We've our own wiki
Click on Quests
Ok not to be rude but I'm not an idiot I just had a long break from L2. Your wiki was the first thing I read through before going in game. So I assume that there are only quests up to lvl 19 for starters and class change quests plus moon armor quest on server? No adena quests for farming locations?

Only quest's wich are displayed at our wiki are available