Exploits and imbalance

DeCorvey

User
Reaction score
I was fine with aden talismans being up for purchase for the get go because server need money to operate but it's still overkill. In 13h people had 50+ on x1 server. Now by accident I've been invited to LAB pt and what I discovered is ridiculous. You can do LAB al the way up to upper lvl limit without using any scrolls to recharge timers! You just go into LAB kill first boss and relog, and let's say you do LAB39 you can do this till lvl 44 as I was told! wtf?
Exp was ruined because of aden talismans, top pt with those necros and talismans have probably m.att comparable to B or even A grade, exp was ruined because of exploits like that and I'm sure there are more. What was the point of beta if we couldn't even test this?

You must be joking if you think that top partys used laba for XP you can go and watch CaLyPaC stream he streamed 24h without sleep and the replay is there ))
Top partys won't waste their time on LABA because its only for randoms and its not an abuse its normal in HF chronicle is the same, but if you have a normal IQ you will understand that your damaging your progress not boosting it because you get XP without adena or any reward while you consume souslhots and consumables its only for randoms and casuals any top party would go there and top partys farms with AOE basicly 10 mobs in DV , GOE or FOM will give more xp stop cry and research a bit before writing this trash on forum

can you explain me why top partys did not did it? maybe because its not worth?

I was fine with aden talismans being up for purchase for the get go because server need money to operate but it's still overkill. In 13h people had 50+ on x1 server. Now by accident I've been invited to LAB pt and what I discovered is ridiculous. You can do LAB al the way up to upper lvl limit without using any scrolls to recharge timers! You just go into LAB kill first boss and relog, and let's say you do LAB39 you can do this till lvl 44 as I was told! wtf?
Exp was ruined because of aden talismans, top pt with those necros and talismans have probably m.att comparable to B or even A grade, exp was ruined because of exploits like that and I'm sure there are more. What was the point of beta if we couldn't even test this?
You're wrong its knowed in other chronicles and not worth at all you can try yourself gaining XP without getting adena is a suicide and specially in classic and as Noobulater Noobulater you can check VoD's from tier1 partys and wich streamed interrupted since opening without any cut and you will see that they avoid kama/laba and focused on AOE wich is the only way to go

Yes its normal, that is why gm/s removed exp from the first boss now :D