Ayuda - Help

Orskhan

User
Reaction score
Buenas... Pasa lo siguiente cuando intento entrar al juego me tira este critico... Alguna sugerencia...??? Ya elimine el system y updat de nuevo y sigue el mismo error...
Error x1.jpg

Try changing the compatibility mode of L2.exe (inside the SystemInnadril folder) to that of a different Operating System. Also, ensure that the executable has Administrator privileges.

Try changing the compatibility mode of L2.exe (inside the SystemInnadril folder) to that of a different Operating System. Also, ensure that the executable has Administrator privileges.
error2.jpg
Creo que hay esta la falla: pues no me señala como "L2.exe solo me muestra ( L2.bin y l2 ) Y siempre update como administrador... Y me disculpo por mi mal ingles, pues estoy usando el traductor de google :D... Cuando me desocupe hago los pasos que me recomiendas y te estare informando que tal me fue espero que se resuelva todo el problema :(... I think there is this flaw: it does not indicate me as "L2.exe only shows me (L2.bin and l2) And I always update as administrator ... And I apologize for my bad English, because I am using the google translator :D ... When I am free, I do the steps you recommend and I will inform you how it went, I hope the whole problem is solved :(...

The blue icon is L2.exe, you just haven't enabled the option to display file extensions.

Change the settings I mentioned earlier for that.

The blue icon is L2.exe, you just haven't enabled the option to display file extensions.

Change the settings I mentioned earlier for that.
Creí que habíamos resuelto el problema finalmente, hasta cree mi personaje :( para empezar a jugar. Pero cuando paso la sección del login ya al final para entrar al juego en si: me tiro el mismo error del principio, hice todos los pasos que me recomendaste ya solo me faltaría instalar el "Windows 10" para terminar de salir de dudas y si llego a entrar le estare informando por acá... Igual muchas gracias por su atención y ayuda, que tenga un buen dia...

I thought we had finally solved the problem, I even created my character :( to start playing. But when I pass the login section at the end to enter the game itself: I threw the same error at the beginning, I did all the steps that you recommended and I just need to install the "Windows 10" to finish answering questions and if I get to enter I will be informing you here ... Anyway, thank you very much for your attention and help, have a good day ...
Serv.jpg
serv0.jpg
serv1.jpg
serv2.jpg

If you still need help, provide me with your Discord username so I can help you in real-time.