About donations

GEORGI

User
Reaction score
Hello everyone i am new to this project and i was wondering how donation works cause i feel like a fucking retard.
So my problem basically is : when i am about to donate on SITE i see donate currency is "COL" for example 300col = 30euro.
At FORUM i see 8000 L2 coins=8euro and 1000 L2 coins=2euro. Can i convert that in game ? how i can take col into L2coins i am so confused, can someone explain to me?!!!
Thanks in advance

Hey Georgi,

i'll explain it step by step.

1st - You will need to log in to your master account on the website, and make the purchase WHILE your logged so the CoLs will be added to your account balance.

2nd - After making the purchase of the CoLs (lets say you bought 160 CoLs) and you want to buy 2 boxes of 8000 L coins, you will need to navigate to the shop (In the website) and purchase them, then you will need to specify what character will receive the boxes.

3rd - After your character receives the goods that you purchased, open the boxes and you will be able to buy items through our item shop in game!

Hope this was helpful!

Hey Georgi,

i'll explain it step by step.

1st - You will need to log in to your master account on the website, and make the purchase WHILE your logged so the CoLs will be added to your account balance.

2nd - After making the purchase of the CoLs (lets say you bought 160 CoLs) and you want to buy 2 boxes of 8000 L coins, you will need to navigate to the shop (In the website) and purchase them, then you will need to specify what character will receive the boxes.

3rd - After your character receives the goods that you purchased, open the boxes and you will be able to buy items through our item shop in game!

Hope this was helpful!
So 1CoL is 100 Lcoins?

You are not able to purchase 100 L coins, you can only purhase them in 1000 L coin boxes (2 euros) or 8000 L coin boxes (8 euros)

2 Euro =20 CoLs = 1000 L coin box

You are not able to purchase 100 L coins, you can only purhase them in 1000 L coin boxes (2 euros) or 8000 L coin boxes (8 euros)

2 Euro =20 CoLs = 1000 L coin box
And where do I find those L2coins boxes? I only see CoL to buy on website but ingame there is nothing unless I'm missing an NPC?

The option to buy the boxes are still not available (to avoid accidental purchases in OBT phase)