- Reaction score
In order to give all of our players a comfortable start on a server where everyone feels equal, the Innadril team has developed a new Assimilation system.
After creating the character, you will see a special Growth symbol above your head, which will notify you when you receive (or while you have) Newbie status on your character. In the future, this will allow you to easily identify new players on the server, but at the start it will impose certain restrictions upon everyone. It can be removed by completing a series of requirements to become a full Innadril Сitizen.
Becoming an Innadril Citizen isn't a big deal, even for a casual player, and will allow you to enjoy the feeling of equal rights!
In order to become an Innadril Citizen, you must complete a small amount of daily missions, which are displayed in a specially created category. All missions are one-time and contain additional rewards for completing them. https://forum.innadril.net/threads/missions-system-upgrade.984/
Each mission contains useful items that will help you in the starting point of progression:
- Scroll: Boost Defense (Sealed) - 25 pcs.
- Scroll: Boost Attack (Sealed) - 25 pcs.
- Berserker's Scroll (Sealed) - 5 pcs.
The list of restrictions is small, but quite substantial:
- Prohibition on the use of the Auction.
- Prohibition on using the World Trade Market.
- Prohibit the transfer of items by account.
- Prohibition on using auto-hunting without Respectful Hunting mode enabled
- Prohibit Clan Storage usage
- Prohibition on dropping items to the ground
- Prohibition on using exchange system for any kind of items
- Prohibit sending items by mail
- Prohibition on using paid mails
- Prohibition on Adena distributing among your group
- Prohibit using Trade Stores to buy/sell/create items
- Prohibition on using the DKP store system
*Changes or modifications may be made during the Beta period.