User
Reaction score
cannot start game, ocurs this error

Untitled.png

Lyrei

Staff member
Administrative
Reaction score
Please try adding the l2.exe file to your antivirus' & firewall's exception list.

Also, you seem to have selected the 'Classic Improved' server, yet you have posted this topic under the 'Essence' section. Are you sure you've selected the correct game version?

JArnett

User
Reaction score
The problem is that when you start the game, nothing happens, the launcher closes, and LauncherRes(l2.bin) hangs in the processes tightly. I tried to delete it, and the pump did not help, WindowsDefender was also removed on the system, and there was never an Adrenaline because admins sin against them. Yesterday I normally played without any problems, and today the admins are chasing that I have either adric or WDefender. I know that the Defender is not so easy to remove. I looked at the processes and how they can be done and did not understand anything. However, it should not interfere with the launch. When I played Diablo 2, I was always looking for answers to questions on the website https://www.yesgamers.com/diablo-2/classes-characters. And what to do in Innadril Project?

Last edited: