Game Startup

Reaction score
I deleted Innadrilsystem and Data folder, ran the updater all over again, when it finished, i launched the game from L2.exe, i wait and wait for 3-5 minutes and the game still doesn't startup, i look in Task Manager, LaunchRes process stays frozen, i don't know why. Any ideas?

Windows Defender? Any info from the windows event log?
Adrenaline?

Already checked everything?

Yea buddy i got the same problem. Was playing normal this morning and after restart game wont start.

Ive restaretd the computer now, has a message now after trying to start from launcher/updater, Error when start! no connection 2

Adrenaline?

Yes no illegal programs installed, added launcher and l2 exe to firewall exception i run as administrator delete system and data folder i tried everything :D
How can i check the window event log though?

Check windows events Is a bit advanced,

You should press Windows key + R
type eventvwr.msc

And explore the Logs looking for some error (not info) .

Did you already tried to install updates?

Adrenaline?

My Windows Defender is disabled from the very core of the Windows system, anything that's virus related is disabled, so no worries there, but it's not my first time also that i've come face-to-face with this problem. I just don't know what to do with this problem. I have the latest Windows 10 updates with everything updated.

Windows 10 version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.804)

type eventvwr.msc

For what kind of error am i looking for exactly, cause they're ton of them :D.

type eventvwr.msc

Hello again!! so i did as tou said and i went to my logs. dont know what to check exactrly so i tried to find anything that has to do with l2 and i notice this
l2 error.png