- Reaction score
19:00 GMT+2 (Spain/Poland)
XP/SP x1 / Adena x1 / Drop x1
Amount of available game clients
1 active account per player.
- Can be obtained by hunting monsters and by completing daily missions.
- The entire store assortment is available from the start. To balance out the starting race, some items have restrictions on the available enchanting level.
Can be obtained from daily and weekly activities (missions), as well as from the Arcane Coffers, which you will find in the expanses of Elmoreden.
Stages of the Server
Content will be added gradually, according to the current stage of the server. This includes the following:
- Random Crafting → new items will be added gradually at each stage, and the chance of them appearing as rewards will increase little by little.
- Special Hunting Zones →Antharas' Lair, Hellbound, Frost Lord's Castle, Kelbim's Fortress, Pagan Temple will be included over time to ensure fair progress and balance in player progression.
Limitations of item enchanting and upgrade stages
|Talisman of Aden||+7|
|Cloak of Protection||+7|
|Einhasad's Pendant||Lv. 3|
|Agathions (except Agathion Joy)||+7|
|Circlet of Hero||+5|
|Talisman of Authority||+5|
|Talisman of Speed||+5|
|Talisman of Eva||+5|
|Aden's Soul Crystal - Weapon||Lv. 9|
|Aden's Soul Crystal - Armor||Lv. 9|
|Hardin's Soul Crystal||Lv. 9|
|Venir Talisman||Lv. 10|
*If an item isn't included on the above list, means that it will be added on a later stage.
Exclusive appearance system
On our server there will be a special interface window that allows you to manage the appearance (costumes) of the character.
These appearances are only cosmetics and will not add any bonus effects to the character.
Changes to Clans/Alliances
- Maximum clan membership → 40 members.
- Maximum Alliance size → 3 clans.
- Maximum size of the Command Channel → 100 players.
3 members → 20% XP/SP Bonus.
4 members → 30% XP/SP Bonus.
5 members → 50% XP/SP Bonus.
Changes to Teleportation
- Teleport to Shared Locations → 4 sec. casting time.
- Teleport to Bosses via Map → 4 sec. casting time.
- Teleport to Hellbound has been moved to the Special Hunting Zones interface:
- Directly transmitting location in chat consumes
- Teleporting to a spot consumes
- Now you can travel to one waypoint up to 20 times.
- Read more about Mysterious Arcane Coffers on the following link: Click here
- A special interface has been added for tracking Arcane Coffers:
- All effects from collections now apply only to the character. Binding collections to an account has been permanently removed from the game.
- Added the possibility to automatically complete some daily missions with Spirit Sparks: Click here
- The ability to automatically complete some daily missions appears when you reach level 75.
- L-Coins have been added to the daily missions. The basic amount of coins for daily limit is now obtained by completing missions.
- Additional Ancient Adena were added to the daily missions.
- New missions were added and old missions were redesigned:
- Added new weekly and monthly missions.
- Added some new daily missions.
- The mission tracking interface has been improved and has become more informative. Each mission cycle is now displayed in the corresponding tab, and the first column informs our players about the type of mission: whether it is available for each character on the account or whether the mission is limited by the account.
- Added the possibility to minimize the Collections window.
- Added the ability to search for Collections' items.
- Removed the Random Book Crafting System. Books are now obtained in the special crafting interface or purchased with Ancient Adena.
Random Craft System
- Any items that are not resources give 10 times lower amount of Crafting Points when used to regenerate Crafting Points scale.
- When using a weapon or armor as a resource for replenishment, the number of points received will be reduced.
Alternative combat system (improved autohunt)
- Reworked the "Counterattack" system. Introduced PvP hunting mode, which is activated on three types of targets: Any Target, Characters, NPC.
- Fighting with game characters in PvP mode, will be available only after the timer expires - the time allotted is 30 minutes.
- Any action that changes the auto-hunt function resets the timer to 30 minutes.
- PvP mode is only available for AFK characters.
Removed Next-target Range (1400) from actions to provide a better PvP Experience.
Attribute damage changes
Due to the reworking of the element system, it became unfair when attacking a target in PvP due to the introduction of automatic attribute selection. We decided to correct this situation and average the attribute boost values.
- You have only one attribute leveled: 10 100 10 10. Where 100 is an element you are boosting
- To calculate the damage in PvP from the level of the attribute, use the following formula: 10 + 100 + 10 + 10 = 130 / 4 = 32.5
Raid Bosses Schedule
*Changes or modifications may be made during the Beta period.