Look in the future QA

WhiteLion

User
Reaction score
Dear Admins,

I would really like to hear how do you see the concept of the server for nearest future.
As far as I can understand you are not planning to add "Class change" coupons and that is correct for x1 server it is to early,
but with everyday some classes are becoming weaker and weaker - for example "Warlords" and just after 1-2 weeks they will be useless as main character and will become just "Extra Window" pooler for packs.
We could already start re-roll, but: DV,TOI jewelries cannot be transferred to other character, all boost and xp boost cannot be transferred, L-coins that are on character cannot be transferred - so what is the option for "WarLords" maybe there are other professions too thinking about the same, but as a "WarLord" player I can speak only from this profession perspective.

What I want to know is:
  • Do you have any plans for future Warlords boost? ( for example: all stun chances, dps or p.def, m.def ) to make that class playable even on high-end content 87-89lvl+
  • Do you have any plans to help people with re-roll? ( for example: Class change tickets, scrolls and l-coins transfer inside account, maybe some other options... )
Would really appreciate answer from administration of the server because this questions might be important not only from "WarLord" player perspective.
Thank you in advance.

stop qq
if put rerrol, server die, otherwise, if they put rerrol, need to make -2 lvls to char
easy.

stop qq
if put rerrol, server die, otherwise, if they put rerrol, need to make -2 lvls to char
easy.
This was question for administration, not asking to add re-roll ticket - stop crying.

you have no clues about game.

i say (.)
I am sorry Sir, did I somewhere say that I want to hear your opinion? These are QA to administration, not to you - thank for you attention, but I don`t really need your answers :)

I am sorry Sir, did I somewhere say that I want to hear your opinion? These are QA to administration, not to you - thank for you attention, but I don`t really need your answers :)
so send a fucking PM or open a ticket, if you open a thread on a public forum, anyone can answer, can understand that?

so send a fucking PM or open a ticket, if you open a thread on a public forum, anyone can answer, can understand that?
Very nice to see you here, will get in contact with as soon as it will mean something to us <3