Question to already playing people

User
Reaction score
As far as i can see, there is not standard skill system, so i have questions to players who have any view and experience on that setup.

1) Do i really need BD + SWS or i can chose 1 of them? I've seen skill list and i suppose BD is more damage oriented?
2) Can i get stigma for PP for example on 74+?
3) Do i really need any support except SE in melee party? (i like PP(CC) WC(whatever those skill is called but here it is available at low level instead of rare 84 book learn) and human summoner)

1) bd and sws are ENCHANTERS - u only need 1 enchanter to play, depending what your main class will be u chosen the enchanter, because some of them dont have few buffs,
2) no
3) yeah u do need a support, if its a melee party u must pick a enchanter yeah, pp have cc but have no vampire, wc bd sws have vampire buff but not cc, u need to pick the right one.

Reactions: 329
1) bd and sws are ENCHANTERS - u only need 1 enchanter to play, depending what your main class will be u chosen the enchanter, because some of them dont have few buffs,
2) no
3) yeah u do need a support, if its a melee party u must pick a enchanter yeah, pp have cc but have no vampire, wc bd sws have vampire buff but not cc, u need to pick the right one.
oh thanks) I am starting solo with boxes so i am thinking about easy controllable effective melee setup)
i am going to take
BD +
PP (CC) +
WC (proc for party 30% attack speed- btw does it stack with CC?) +
SK (he have buff also + proc from high level also) +
SE (stigma) +
2 Destroers )
Mb i should change 1 support for DD, but which exactly? PP(CC) makes no exuse) its rlyy worth it (also i will get some resists)
And usually you boost first 2 DD in party - so i wont have to care about 3 weapons(runes etc)
Also SE goes as a healer or mb PP here mb also has greater heal (need to recheck)

Also i've found out (according to wiki) there is no crafter's buff for sword weapon :< (or am i wrong?)

imo u dont need bd if u have pp and wc (both have song and dances) u can only log 3 box(2 if no premium) so if u want to log 7 box u need 3 pcs at least, if u have it i would go as. PP+SE+WC(the great fury is 10% at lvl 56 it will get 30% at 76)+WK(warlock got cat buff at lvl 56 and get updated at 66 and 76)+1 DA (panther hits a lot and u gonna have a MA to tank mobs)+2 melee DDS(dagger tyrant destro glad)

so you rly dont need any of bards? i saw combo dances and also old fasioned FIRE/FURY/WARRIOR - new ones don't stack with olds and cover giving same bonuses?
If it's like that thanks you for your answer and preventing me from wrong build)

oh thanks) I am starting solo with boxes so i am thinking about easy controllable effective melee setup)
i am going to take
BD +
PP (CC) +
WC (proc for party 30% attack speed- btw does it stack with CC?) +
SK (he have buff also + proc from high level also) +
SE (stigma) +
2 Destroers )
Mb i should change 1 support for DD, but which exactly? PP(CC) makes no exuse) its rlyy worth it (also i will get some resists)
And usually you boost first 2 DD in party - so i wont have to care about 3 weapons(runes etc)
Also SE goes as a healer or mb PP here mb also has greater heal (need to recheck)

Also i've found out (according to wiki) there is no crafter's buff for sword weapon :< (or am i wrong?)
https://innadril.com/wiki/general/server-feature/en You can find all your answers and more here. The best for meeles is have a Prophet box for Counter Critical and an active Warcryer because of trigger *Great Fury*

But SK =
Blessing of Shilen
Combat Aura

Actually i would think do i really need WK in pt?
mb i make it offparty (1 single buff + summon)
all tankers will get a skill like the "blessing of shilien" its not like the sos from h5 its just a trigger, so any tanker have it, but the plus from DA is the panther what is a extra dmg, i would put the cat because its a extra dmg + critical rate and dmg boost and since u say PP is a must i put it instead of bishop, so he can help healing