Questions about the server

Reaction score
1- How many accounts can you open per pc? Me and a group of people would like it to be 1 single account, lately it has been shown that main boxes are having much more popularity than a dual or triple box (if you cannot main box that only be dual box) please

2- The supports, apart from each having their special buffs ... will they continue to be like the old innadril? EJ: that an Overlord had Song - Dances - WC Buff but certain special WC buffs did not have them so they were different from each other

3- How long will each Stage last? In the old innadril they advanced much the last one and could see it lasted like 2-3 more weeks

4- Is it possible to remove the / sp experience scrolls from the server? I know that it is very typical of classic that you eat 1 scroll of 20% here, a scroll of 30% there and at the end of everything you end up with a 140% or even a constant 80% And as much as it is nice to have an extra 140% experience when it comes to leveling that makes the server reduce its life time faster. Lately I have been seeing many servers thanks to this pandemic that low rates are being completely more popular than a x10 that dies in 1 week.

5- With the subject of books and this is something that was requested in the old Innadril: Could you improve the chance of the Death Whisper? It does not have the same chance as the Divine Power at all.

They both say 00.01 but to be farming golems that drop 40 Divine Power and not 1 Death Whisper? Come on, sometimes the numbers / percentages that it says in the description? They are not REAL ... But in LOA in the Old Innadril? I would not draw a TOP B weapon for every 1 or 2 hours ... and they were chances of 00.0001%

6- Will the MarketPlace be enabled to sell items for real money as in the Old Innadril or in this one they will not implement it?

7- Will you see any "recommendations" for those who have a constant daily stream on the server? (Advertising)

8- The 1st and 2nd class change quests, will they be free or will they be retail?

9- Could you put 1 more week of OBT? Why 1 week with everything you want to test? for me it is not enough since we are not many people 24/7 ... apart from the longer beta time there are more errors and I think that is exactly what it is for, right?

( If I have more questions, I'll post them in this post )

Last edited:
1- How many accounts can you open per pc? Me and a group of people would like it to be 1 single account, lately it has been shown that main boxes are having much more popularity than a dual or triple box (if you cannot main box that only be dual box) please

2- The supports, apart from each having their special buffs ... will they continue to be like the old innadril? EJ: that an Overlord had Song - Dances - WC Buff but certain special WC buffs did not have them so they were different from each other

3- How long will each Stage last? In the old innadril they advanced much the last one and could see it lasted like 2-3 more weeks

4- Is it possible to remove the / sp experience scrolls from the server? I know that it is very typical of classic that you eat 1 scroll of 20% here, a scroll of 30% there and at the end of everything you end up with a 140% or even a constant 80% And as much as it is nice to have an extra 140% experience when it comes to leveling that makes the server reduce its life time faster. Lately I have been seeing many servers thanks to this pandemic that low rates are being completely more popular than a x10 that dies in 1 week.

5- With the subject of books and this is something that was requested in the old Innadril: Could you improve the chance of the Death Whisper? It does not have the same chance as the Divine Power at all.

They both say 00.01 but to be farming golems that drop 40 Divine Power and not 1 Death Whisper? Come on, sometimes the numbers / percentages that it says in the description? They are not REAL ... But in LOA in the Old Innadril? I would not draw a TOP B weapon for every 1 or 2 hours ... and they were chances of 00.0001%

6- Will the MarketPlace be enabled to sell items for real money as in the Old Innadril or in this one they will not implement it?

7- Will you see any "recommendations" for those who have a constant daily stream on the server? (Advertising)

8- The 1st and 2nd class change quests, will they be free or will they be retail?

9- Could you put 1 more week of OBT? Why 1 week with everything you want to test? for me it is not enough since we are not many people 24/7 ... apart from the longer beta time there are more errors and I think that is exactly what it is for, right?

1 - max 3 (2 + 1 PA)
2 - everything will be as it is now
3 - most likely - it will be as it was for 1-2 week
4 - will not be removed, the scrolls are not endless they are needed for people with low online
5 - loa locomotives mobs, the chances are real - you can also get a book not only kill mobs
6 - will be
7 - it was
8 - 1-2 professions without quests - as in the latest versions of the classic
9 - I agree - a week is very short.

1 - max 3 (2 + 1 PA)
2 - everything will be as it is now
3 - most likely - it will be as it was for 1-2 week
4 - will not be removed, the scrolls are not endless they are needed for people with low online
5 - loa locomotives mobs, the chances are real - you can also get a book not only kill mobs
6 - will be
7 - it was
8 - 1-2 professions without quests - as in the latest versions of the classic
9 - I agree - a week is very short.
Thanks but I would like the response of a server moderator

1. Single box is not an option. However we're considerating a reduction from 2+1 to 1+1 but we've not decided yet.

2. Supports will be as they where on old Innadril. Its called Enchanters and this system will be maintained.

3. We're not sure about removing EXP Boost's but definilty we will remove the Insta-XP Scrolls from daily missions and Clan arena.

4 & 5. We will make books easier to get.

6. Not decided yet

7. We always had Streaming partner program.

8. We will add quest for it this time.

9. Can't answer that question. Depend on the progress of development.

PD: However all this is "not official" information since stuff can change before server opens.
You should wait for our official Concept thread wich we will release as soon as we decide everything.

1. Single box is not an option. However we're considerating a reduction from 2+1 to 1+1 but we've not decided yet.

2. Supports will be as they where on old Innadril. Its called Enchanters and this system will be maintained.

3. We're not sure about removing EXP Boost's but definilty we will remove the Insta-XP Scrolls from daily missions and Clan arena.

4 & 5. We will make books easier to get.

6. Not decided yet

7. We always had Streaming partner program.

8. We will add quest for it this time.

9. Can't answer that question. Depend on the progress of development.

PD: However all this is "not official" information since stuff can change before server opens.
You should wait for our official Concept thread wich we will release as soon as we decide everything.
(8. We will add quest for it this time.) However all this is "not official"

if you have to do the class change quests? ok I understand, but I hope it is the same for everyone and not that (for donations you save the first or second change)

first and second job quest ? what !? imagine a guy playing alone with 3 accounts he will need to make 9 quests what the actual fuck lol

Remember that the GM said that this is information (NOT OFFICIAL) but the truth is to do quest for 1st and 2nd class change? in 2021? mmm and more like the one above said that if you want to play SOLO and have 2 clients you have to do 6 quests? na ... the truth is that it is not motivating at all ... motivating would be that you do not have to do the class change quest, it is x1 YES ... but without class change quest it is more striking