Questions about the server

Is it true that in the future you plan to do a (Merge / Fusion) From server x3 to server x1? Listen is nonsense and better get rid of the doubt once and for all

Is it true that in the future you plan to do a (Merge / Fusion) From server x3 to server x1? Listen is nonsense and better get rid of the doubt once and for all
admin said there wont be any kind of merge between the old 3x server and the new 1x one.

1 doubt. the missions LV. 20+

Some ask you to kill 300 others 500 etc ... are the items passed? So if I kill 1 bug with my archer, does the quest item suit the prophet? Because if not it is a disadvantage for the (backpacks) one thing would be an EQUIPPED Prophet .. and another thing is a prophet who is a backpack and only has one devotion and nothing else to be buffer

Those quest items are shared among party members.

LOL delete client if add quest - 2021 quest 1-2 prof LOL
go let's vote topic
admin says in the stream that will be quest but more easier, and can implement tp to one zone to other like the first quest from last server

Remember that the GM said that this is information (NOT OFFICIAL) but the truth is to do quest for 1st and 2nd class change? in 2021? mmm and more like the one above said that if you want to play SOLO and have 2 clients you have to do 6 quests? na ... the truth is that it is not motivating at all ... motivating would be that you do not have to do the class change quest, it is x1 YES ... but without class change quest it is more striking
I think third job quest is nice. But first and second job quests are terrible. Specially if it is like classic NA when the server was launched. Terrible for sure

There is the possibility that the inventory (.lock) is implemented to search for drivers (from people you do not know and with the security that they do not steal all the items)

LOL delete client if add quest - 2021 quest 1-2 prof LOL
go let's vote topic

Relax buddy, he means they will add their own quest which I guess will be much easier than the 3 marks.

1- How many accounts can you open per pc? Me and a group of people would like it to be 1 single account, lately it has been shown that main boxes are having much more popularity than a dual or triple box (if you cannot main box that only be dual box) please

2- The supports, apart from each having their special buffs ... will they continue to be like the old innadril? EJ: that an Overlord had Song - Dances - WC Buff but certain special WC buffs did not have them so they were different from each other

3- How long will each Stage last? In the old innadril they advanced much the last one and could see it lasted like 2-3 more weeks

You can find these at site in 2 minutes mate. xD About the +1 week you said YOU'RE RIGHT. When I was reading your post before I go to 9. somehow I was thinking about it, cause rates will go x3->x1 and there will be fun anyways until last update, if it's 2 weeks or 3, noone will leave, they will wait, even my party and more population will be on same lvls.