- Reaction score
Red Libra Guild
- The merchants are settled in one place — on the Giran shopping square:
- All trade transactions with event NPCs are irreversible, so carefully check the value of the goods and the probability of an exchange before starting a transaction.
Wealthy Merchant Red
- First of all, look at the big-eared merchant who is located in the center of the camp.
- Red offers a buff that lasts 24 hours and refreshes every hour.
- The buff costs: 2 000 000 Adena.
- When the buff level is refreshed, a character receives a reward into the inventory.
- Rewards for certain buff levels will have a special item — Red Libra Coin (Time-limited).
- The buff persists:
- upon character death;
- when entering world (dimensional) zones.
- The buff is not transferred to the pet/servitor.
- The buff stacks with other common effects.
- Merchants use a special currency in their transactions and settlements: Red Libra Coin.
- Red Libra Coins can be obtained in the following way:
|Way of obtaining||Amount of coins||Level limit|
|Monsters hunting*||Up to 800 pieces per day (reset at 6:30 a.m.)||Lv. 60 and above|
Coins Exchange for Supplies
Exchange of armors
- Armors of Protection and Special Armors can be exchanged for others. For example, a magic robe for light armor.
- As a payment, Artisan Black asks for Giran Seals.
- Enchant value is maintained.
- Augmentation is maintained.
Armors of Protection Special Armors
Exchange of crystals for items for collections
- Crystals can be exchanged for useful collection items.
- D-grade, C-grade, B-grade and A-grade crystals can be used (only one of the four different exchangeable crystal grades is required to fulfill the exchange).
- An adena fee is required.
C-grade weapons B-grade weapons
- Contact Bodyguard Bluem if there are not enough Purge weapons in your collections. Blue is ready to exchange it for resources: fabric, leather, varnish, metallograph, metal ingots and wood. This merchant will take a commission in Adena.
- Only one of the six different exchangeable materials is required to fulfill the exchange.
Exchange of resources for Purge weapons
- Items for collections still need to be enchanted. Many scrolls may be required here. Green will help with this. The Elder specializes in raising the ranks of enchant scrolls. For his services, Green will take a small commission in Adena.
Enchant scrolls exchange
- A crucial step in the development and strengthening of the character is Venir's Talisman. Elder Green offers an unique discount on Venir's Talisman Fragment Sealed.
- Event-related items will be deleted when event ends.