Wishes for Improved

First of all I believe this system of "improved" and "downgraded" to 2.5 areas is really good. Please don't change it. Because there was no many places to farm like on 3.0, which people keep hidding on gog, fog, land wind, etc. So For next projects I recommend again to make only 1-2 good areas to farm, and on last stage boost an area to encourage people to PVP for it. Even with low spots people were avoiding pvp on this server on stage 3. On stage 1 we had only ABG (Top spot) so everyone was pvping for it.

1- FARM ZONES~~Keep same areas from 2.5, no Godard, Rune (More areas= more places to farm and avoid pvp) Think about pvp servers they have 100 players online, but there are always pvps, because there is only 1 place to farm. If you ever plan to add elementals, just make ONE special zone like custom LOA with level 82/84 mobs and put mobs give youa att, because like I said before 4 huge elemental areas is a dead for pvps.

2-GEMSTONE FARM~~ Add one catacomb as PVP ZONE (Otherwise people will farm on macro) and NO we CANNOT PK everyone 24/7. We had like 30+ weapons A grade on Innadril, which we couldn't use, because there was no Gemstone A on the server. So if you add it on FINAL STAGE people will have to go there and PVP/FARM for it, which is a good content.

3- STAGES~~Make MORE STAGES, but NO LONGER than 2 weeks for update. 58/62/68/76/80/85, also sttop giving dandy balls for everyone, if u want to server live longer, let people try hard on exp, which full boosts dandy, scrols, etc you can farm 20% of level 79 in 1 hour. ALSO REALLY IMPORTANT - Say BEFORE SERVER START which TIME server is going to change the STAGE. At least for me I can't understand the time the stages were changed here. Like 2nd stage 9 am for me and 3rd stage 22pm WTF? I know you have a team and you have to organize it before, so people will plan to be online. I suggest ALWAYS change stage at the same time server STARTED.

4- Make epics on fix spawntime with 1 hour of random. Literally in this server Ephemeral pve 90% of epics, because our enemys didn't camp raids, so if you put them on a fix spawntime we gonna have pvp for it. Y

5- RAIDS~~Decrease HP of Lilith, anakim, Baium, antharas (A LOT).

6-SOULSHOTS~~ Make blesseds universal again. It was really boring stay 2 hours making blesseds go pve and stay 2 hours making blesseds again, noone make money with it you can explore the economy in another ways.

7- OLYMPIADS~~When I played on elysian/town I said "Give better rewards for olympiads". In that server we had no fun at all on olys, because it was giving only glow, here we had cloack and skills, which is really good, also rewards as potions, 3rd class sb. So I would recommend again Make a Hero weapon NERFED, I think normal hero weap is the same as a TOP B+17, so make it like a Top B+6-8, it will make people try hard even more for heroes.

8-EVENTS~~ The events on beggining on server were ok, exp, stats etc people really like it. The Xmass event destroyed the economy and maybe the server. Literally cloth piece was a "hard" item to farm and people were buying/selling it, after event price went from 50kk to 3kk and NOONE buying, also you cannot put EPIC JEWELLS on events, weapons +8, runes lvl 8, jewells lvl 5, TOI 6. I really can't believe you put those items for event. Imagine you have a clan, you pvp for a queen ant with 100 players you kill the raid and the jewell don't EVEN DROP, then GM make an event and people get Queen ants just for logging BOXES afk on town, is the same for Weapons+8 and TOI talismans, which are REALLY hard to make. So if u want to make an event with items, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Think 100 times before and talk to community, clan leaders, etc like you did about stages. Remember this was not a PvP server it was a low rate.

9- SPOIL~~ I didn't played spoiler, but I think low level areas the spoil was really low, maybe who played spoiler can give a better feedback, but I remember when we were low level it was harsh.

10- AUTOMATIC EVENTS~~Make a TvT/CTF/Domination event every 3 hours. You can give a Coin Reward for who win/participate and players can buy Hats/Cloacks/Jewell packs/Agathion tickets/ Coins for Bracelet of Duty on a NPC. You know what I mean, you can create it we know it. This rewards are same items we have for donation, so people won't cry about pay2win and is a good content, specially for those who are not playing in a Clan or party.

11- REWARD SYSTEM~~ Same way you removed 100% exp scroll and Dolls you MUST remove epics from rewards for next project. So people will have to go and kill epics to get it, not mobs. Remember epics is an item for who play the game competitive, not for everyone.

12 - GEODATA~~ I think everyone knows what I mean.

About the server I think Innadril was a really good project. The best I like was the olympiads with decent reward this time, so people were fighting for it. It's sad that our enemys had too much ego to stay together and play the server, "clans" like newside, perkunaz, maddog allied and fight between them because of items, so I hope next server we have better groups to play against and specially a decent side.

About the server I think Innadril was a really good project. The best I like was the olympiads with decent reward this time, so people were fighting for it. It's sad that our enemys had too much ego to stay together and play the server, "clans" like newside, perkunaz, maddog allied and fight between them because of items, so I hope next server we have better groups to play against and specially a decent side.
axaxaxxaxaaxax
TRUE STORY

Enemies spend more time fighting each other

Add mana burn/storm on BP/SE/EE.
More stages, but stages changes faster.
2 Castles max.
Stronger mobs.
Clan max members 50~ CC 100~.
More competition ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
???

I can't belive the time has come! finnaly fucking improved will be launched
i've been following the development of it since 3 years allredy im hyped

please put content such as ;

- class quest's
- heine, goddard, rune
- add HighFive skills
- pet system was very cool idea
- kamaloka was also very cool
- put lower rates so server will last more than 3 months

everything else is perfect

cheers
BULLSHIT.

go play to hight five retard.

1. st make more content not only 80 lvl and toi like last farm zone.
2. fix baium / antharas. (possible to kill ) i explane if you do it like oficial server so make all like oficial not 50x50.
3. fix problem with drop from epic (1 zaken by 3 week it's idiotism)
4. fix problems with walls in toi.
5. add frintezza like boss (not instance) you can do it like on interlude.
6. atribute system must work and att bosses same.
7. i think all will be happy if you make a event for exp (girls with matches)

Add mana burn/storm on BP/SE/EE.
More stages, but stages changes faster.
2 Castles max.
Stronger mobs.
Clan max members 50~ CC 100~.
More competition ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
???
why you write somethink trash.
you play till 2 stage and leave. lol (becouse admin dont give free items) gagaga
it's you'r maximum.
listening to your suggestions is like jumping into a pit of shit, software garbage

- No xp scrolls
- More castles to siege
- We should not be able to donate for jewels or agathions that give stats (its bullshit and you know it), increase the price for premium if needed, we already have aden talisman and capes that gives stats. I know a lot of people that gave up on the server because of that and were wiling to donate for premium.
- A grade gemstone should be easier to get - not to much ofc

Overall i enjoyed the server, keep up the good work
YEA YEA NO SCROLLS
AND 50% cryers leave after when normal pts will take 70+ and they still be 50.
when you offer somethink.
first you must think what you offer.

why you write somethink trash.
you play till 2 stage and leave. lol (becouse admin dont give free items) gagaga
it's you'r maximum.
listening to your suggestions is like jumping into a pit of shit, software garbage

NEXT.

We're reading every single comment.
Thank you very much for your time.

We will make sure that Improved will meet the expectations and will solve some of the past issues acording to your feedback's

Happy new year !

I really liked too much the Server!

I think that devil isle and giants cave must be fixed, mobs hit too much and shit exp

It would be nice to have every to hours and event ( tvt / capture the flag / korean style / etc) is really nice when you are tired of farming a event to have some fun

Limit the cc to max 100 players

Aden siege is a must!

It would be nice also to have stages with dinamycs rates for the new comers

Also i think the instance lvl 78+ must be removed. People hit lvl 80 in 1 week