Wishes for Improved

I enjoyed innadril a lot so I'll be brief and I'll only put what I didn't like.

- No OP Event (I think it was very bad for the economy)
- I would like you to be able to leave the follow box without being worried about them getting stuck
- less exp boosting
- more diversity of castles to siege
- Fix SS ammount per hit

Top server! Clan Helios Recommend!!!!
PVE Video - >>>> join

1) more stages are needed
2) after reading new skills to add - mag party soso, think for them
3) the rate should be less
4) You need to open 80 catacomb/ necropolis - there will be A more gear, also Dino island (A gear / fluff, Patchwork)
5) Raise CD 77 summons to 30/40 seconds and the skill can be left above 75 lvl
6) Add blood crystals for expensive to rate points (20cri lvl 2 skill tin, and get only the arena of clans) or a chance to get up.
7) increase the number of drop tables with RB 1-2 to 70 RB 1-4 and add 80 RB to 75 and 3-10.

Voy a comentar en español para mi fácil redacción.
Luego de ver los cambios a las skills de este link: https://forum.innadril.com/threads/improved-skill-changes.23/ mi opinión es la siguiente:

-Overlord: Solo se le ha agregado el War Chant, nada mas que eso. Es posible agregarle Empower/Improve Potential, Improve Critical (teniendo en cuenta que en otras crónicas el OL ya tiene DW y Empower por el mismo, y en esta versión le están dando Improve Potential e Improve Endurance a los Elders. Sin mencionar que le estan dando skills de 3ra clase a el Prophet - CriticalCounter, Bladedancer - Dance of berserker, Swordsinger - Song of Purification, Warcryer - Great Fury y Chant of Protection)
-Summoners: Teniendo en cuenta el buffeo que han recibido, es posible agregarle mayor costo a los summons? en relacion a spirit ores.
-Bishop: tras el enorme buffeo que recibe (*Lista larga de todo lo que le agregaron*) Es posible sacarle el Swap Defence al menos?
El resto de las cosas que tenia en mente ya las ha comentado alguien mas, saludos.

hi

only allow starter pack and premium account for Lcoin

-no Lcoin Boxes tradeable betewen characters, only on same account
-no Pendants for Lcoin
-no Talismans (neither talisman of aden) for Lcoin
-no Jewels for Lcoin
-no Cloaks for Lcoin
-no Soulshots/Spiritshots for Lcoin

hi

only allow starter pack and premium account for Lcoin

-no Lcoin Boxes tradeable betewen characters, only on same account
-no Pendants for Lcoin
-no Talismans (neither talisman of aden) for Lcoin
-no Jewels for Lcoin
-no Cloaks for Lcoin
-no Soulshots/Spiritshots for Lcoin
Remove l coin xD

if possible, better :D or allow it to only buy hats!

Imposible. The server has to be maintained and the only way is donations or patreon

Also u have to pay to developers, promotion etc etc.

What u propose is an utopia

11 - PUT THE ITEMS BOUGHT BY L-COIN STORE TRADABLE BY CHARACTERS IN SAME ACCOUNT (talisman of aden i.e)
1 - clan / cc size should be the same - 70 players max (10 parties per side)
2 - universal shots
3 - more than 2 areas for farm (LoA(upgraded)+TOI+something else) "why?" - to encorage ppl that are behind in gear and lvl to catch the top ones without being fucked by them or at least being less fucked since u have more than 1 high lvl spot
4 - no bless ress scroll (the idea about the starter pack for late ppl joining is good but why they need bless ress lol)
5 - no xp scrolls save ( every xp scroll must be deleted before a new stage start)
6 - more than 1 castle
7 - dinamic rates in every stage after first stage
8 - NO PAY TO WIN FOR SALE THIS TIME
9 - NO MORE EVENTS GIVING END GAME GEAR AS REWARDS
10 - CLAN PENALTY 24HRS

Lets be fair with the server the provide us a server that last over the average of any other servers and a lot of quality files, promotion and one of the best supports .. wiki and a lot of other stuff wich is pure quality... if you want to play in quality server we need to contribute as players.. the server has one of the lowest donations if you compare it to any other server and compare with the quality they offer us... if you want a NON DONATION server you can go to l2reborn and make screenshots in the montains with java files with tons of bugs and a website made by paint

Imposible. The server has to be maintained and the only way is donations or patreon

Also u have to pay to developers, promotion etc etc.

What u propose is an utopia
say that to l2 reborn and l2 classic club, two of the most populous and famous servers actually without a second currency (l2 coin). :D