Wishes for Improved

Happy new year everyone . We must look some things from another point of view regarding xp. Stages is a good option , dynamic rates isnt. Instances cannot be removed, but perphaps xp scrolls should be. Trying to limit the cc is liked asking players to play with only the mouse and remove the keyboard. Being able to make a big side is part of game and if ANYONE thinks its easy to do it he should try it :) . The only way to divide the sides is to have all castles availiable. I will come back on another post to share more thoughts

Subclasses are a great idea and help the low level zones to be alive.

Go and play there then dude.
are you mad, kid? because i m puting my wishes about this server? lol
I do not play on these server because one is interlude and another have too much time opened.
if you cant understand it, it is not my problem.

No put items for cheap P2W
Put items that give stats at low prices, only allows those who have money to spam items and those who do not, buy only a few and this generates desbalance.

"For example"
I have 10 euros
Talisman aden = 0.5 euro

I'll only buy 20 and if I'm lucky it goes up to + 5 / + 6

Whoever has more money can buy more and can spam until + 8 / + 9 + / + 10
По факту +7 топ макс прибавка к опыту, остальные статы такое на хай лвл с норм бустом - копейки.
+ Должен быть вывод монет для поддержки сервера/администрации.

Thank you for all the feedback!
We're reading every single of it!

Do not stop ) Some of them allredy taken in to consideration while we're developing the concept.

Thank you for such amazing community.

Archers, daggers, Healers,Warriors, Tanks, Summoners, enchanters will receive boost, what about mages? 0 changes? They should receive some skills before also or any kind of boost. Like Arcane Shield split in 3 levels and enlighment. Remember as you announce this server with counter critical low lvl, song purification, great fury, so mages need a boost or I can't find a reason for play this class. Sinze low level archers gonna have 500 crt rate, daggers will have CC, and meeles Charge, final secret, glads, tyrants won't need charges for aoes, soul of hunter wich will boost PVE.

say that to l2 reborn and l2 classic club, two of the most populous and famous servers actually without a second currency (l2 coin). :D
1610041148085.png