Premium account questions

DeCorvey

User
Reaction score
So if I plan to buy premium but my friend doesn't how does adena drop work? Do I have to kill the mob to get the bonus adena or do I have to just be in the party? The same goes for EXP, is it calculated after we kill the mob and I will just get additional EXP? Would appreciate answers from administration.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
im bumping topic since i still didn't get any reliable answer. Can any admin shine some light on this?

DeCorvey DeCorvey All of the bonus modifiers apply on an individual basis.
so if i use lets say drop rune and im in a party with someone do i have to kill mob to get better drop chance? or it's enough for me to just attack mob or be in a party? same question with spoil rune and adena rune?

As the drop bonuses are individual, characters that hold said bonuses will have to deal the most damage to a monster (over 50%) for their drops to be boosted. So, if you're not doing the most damage to a monster while in a party, then your boosts will not affect the monster's drop/spoil rate.

As the drop bonuses are individual, characters that hold said bonuses will have to deal the most damage to a monster (over 50%) for their drops to be boosted. So, if you're not doing the most damage to a monster while in a party, then your boosts will not affect the monster's drop/spoil rate.
TY! That was what I needed :)