Perkunas

вы присоединитесь на этот раз в полном составе?
В прошлый раз ты не очень доверял серверу и тебя трахнул Конан
Nah, they only lost top spots, sieges, epics, heroes the rest they conquer.

"to be part of an clan with strong leadership, solid clan management" Maybe is a new clan, because the last one failed ALL their allyances after 24h ragging about share of items.

Anyway good luck for your 16 cps KEKW.

Nah, they only lost top spots, sieges, epics, heroes the rest they conquer.

"to be part of an clan with strong leadership, solid clan management" Maybe is a new clan, because the last one failed ALL their allyances after 24h ragging about share of items.

Anyway good luck for your 16 cps KEKW.
>16cp's, well, last time you were spreading such rumors, Modoy honestly told you have many cp's we had
>Lost top spots,heroes, well if taking 3 heroes by one guy is loosing, then imagine how much you failed loosing hero necro,over,sph
about top spots, dunno, we were farming 14h stright w/o any challenge from you, last your effort you lost, and never saw you as a cp ever after it
>About items, you can ask e.g von/moofy or anyone, i didnt care at all, never asked about any sharing, or anything like that, but you can spread some more rumors its how you act beign a man in your country, i guess

>16cp's, well, last time you were spreading such rumors, Modoy honestly told you have many cp's we had
>Lost top spots,heroes, well if taking 3 heroes by one guy is loosing, then imagine how much you failed loosing hero necro,over,sph
about top spots, dunno, we were farming 14h stright w/o any challenge from you, last your effort you lost, and never saw you as a cp ever after it
>About items, you can ask e.g von/moofy or anyone, i didnt care at all, never asked about any sharing, or anything like that, but you can spread some more rumors its how you act beign a man in your country, i guess
Our OL was a box without jewells I lost it for 3 pts, because I got like 10 (1) pts matches, also I won all matches against your OL. Sph you were the only one in the server GZ, About necromancer he played really well and deserve the hero, i'm not gonna lie.

About spots maybe you were farming in a different server? because we farmed in top spots everyday without problems. About items it's not my rumors your ally pm me and wrote on my stream "perkunaz has big ego, bigger than their hands" starting with newside, which you stayed "allyed" less than 24 hours.

Our OL was a box without jewells I lost it for 3 pts, because I got like 10 (1) pts matches, also I won all matches against your OL. Sph you were the only one in the server GZ, About necromancer he played really well and deserve the hero, i'm not gonna lie.

About spots maybe you were farming in a different server? because we farmed in top spots everyday without problems. About items it's not my rumors your ally pm me and wrote on my stream "perkunaz has big ego, bigger than their hands" starting with newside, which you stayed "allyed" less than 24 hours.
>before you talk about smth on public you need to be sure, check the facts, so for now you're just average rumor spreading boy
>Dunno what serv did you played, but from morning till the night we were farming w/o any wars except, few ephemeral pt's (one of them we're leaving from clan to farm)
and few gravity cp's. We were staying on this spot as much as we wanted, was kinda ez.
>About heroes, stop this bullshit about box ol/bad gear, olympiad was most likely Modoy vs 150 ephemerals, you were almost all the time getting your clannies, with +pts, for him it was 95% of fights.

I don't know what spots he took, speaking of ABG they always made me pvp at 3-4 A.M. (GMT -3) when I dont had people ON, most of the times I lost, some I won ... Then he would farm at a time where we slept and for only 5-6 hours, while we showed up ...

I don't know what spots he took, speaking of ABG they always made me pvp at 3-4 A.M. (GMT -3) when I dont had people ON, most of the times I lost, some I won ... Then he would farm at a time where we slept and for only 5-6 hours, while we showed up ...
thx for a good mood, never laugh so hard :D

>before you talk about smth on public you need to be sure, check the facts, so for now you're just average rumor spreading boy
>Dunno what serv did you played, but from morning till the night we were farming w/o any wars except, few ephemeral pt's (one of them we're leaving from clan to farm)
and few gravity cp's. We were staying on this spot as much as we wanted, was kinda ez.
>About heroes, stop this bullshit about box ol/bad gear, olympiad was most likely Modoy vs 150 ephemerals, you were almost all the time getting your clannies, with +pts, for him it was 95% of fights.
Yeah we got only 20 heroes each period. For sure we lost KEKW.

Перки норм ребята, просто в то болото алли которое они попали даже мясо щитом не назовёшь. :orc_m1_wink:

Lets be honest this side started not as good as they wanted but their 2 partys where one of the strongest on the last server if they will come with more partys they can be dangerous ) good luck

Lets be honest this side started not as good as they wanted but their 2 partys where one of the strongest on the last server if they will come with more partys they can be dangerous ) good luck
They had 2 partys? I just remember one lul

• Haha
Reactions: Eiz