Perkunas

Our OL was a box without jewells I lost it for 3 pts, because I got like 10 (1) pts matches, also I won all matches against your OL. Sph you were the only one in the server GZ, About necromancer he played really well and deserve the hero, i'm not gonna lie.

About spots maybe you were farming in a different server? because we farmed in top spots everyday without problems. About items it's not my rumors your ally pm me and wrote on my stream "perkunaz has big ego, bigger than their hands" starting with newside, which you stayed "allyed" less than 24 hours.
your OL was box without jewels? pretty sure you were max level, at second week even higher lvl than our OL and you for sure took 50 lvl epics and you even got better epics from your party if they were not in use on necro (orfen 3, core 2), so what exactly are you talking about? also you can say it was by 3 points, but i still had like 4 matches left to play(?) while you had no matches left, so it could very well be 43 points, but what for would i play them if i secured hero without using all the matches? :d

yes, you probably played on different server, coz whole day we could farm whatever spot we would like to, except the times when we kicked your sorry ass from farming spot and you brought 2-3 parties to get the spot back, then true, we couldnt farm those spots where you needed your own bodyguards

not to say you got spanked the moment we grouped with newside, it was just PKD leader who was greedy and wanted to make bigger $$ by farming epics in the morning, which you couldnt stop him to do with or without us, so more profit if there is less people, nothing to do with perkunas clan

up for uchiha and perks, if you want to actually pvp and have fun and not just free farm carebear like this wannabe star from ephemeral ^^

your OL was box without jewels? pretty sure you were max level, at second week even higher lvl than our OL and you for sure took 50 lvl epics and you even got better epics from your party if they were not in use on necro (orfen 3, core 2), so what exactly are you talking about? also you can say it was by 3 points, but i still had like 4 matches left to play(?) while you had no matches left, so it could very well be 43 points, but what for would i play them if i secured hero without using all the matches? :d

yes, you probably played on different server, coz whole day we could farm whatever spot we would like to, except the times when we kicked your sorry ass from farming spot and you brought 2-3 parties to get the spot back, then true, we couldnt farm those spots where you needed your own bodyguards

not to say you got spanked the moment we grouped with newside, it was just PKD leader who was greedy and wanted to make bigger $$ by farming epics in the morning, which you couldnt stop him to do with or without us, so more profit if there is less people, nothing to do with perkunas clan

up for uchiha and perks, if you want to actually pvp and have fun and not just free farm carebear like this wannabe star from ephemeral ^^
You were nothing on this server and won't be nothing on the next, believe me. I played the ol, if it was a main would have garnet lvl 4, etc that's what I mean, like I said I won ALL matches against your OL main (hero) I just got too much 1 points match and I don't care LUL. About pvp I was everyday streamming, so I don't need to lie like you do. About clan, who cares? You guys fight because of items, that's all, doesn't matter who's fault is it.