Error

интересно, когда починят. с 5 утра новостей не каких
Че там чинить, ты новости глянь. Там угли одни, пожар 6ть часов тушили более 100 чел пожарных. Бекап как минимум сутки разворачивать + еще настройка и т.д. и т.п. Не думаю, что раньше выхов вообще что-то взлетит.

Че там чинить, ты новости глянь. Там угли одни, пожар 6ть часов тушили более 100 чел пожарных. Бекап как минимум сутки разворачивать + еще настройка и т.д. и т.п. Не думаю, что раньше выхов вообще что-то взлетит.
скинь ссылку на новость.
PS
не это случаем /

В Страсбурге сгорел дата-центр OVH SBG2/

Ok so me and almost all the server is not gonna continue with that occasion.server just lost all of his community.
And how the hell were they supposed to anticipate a fire in the data center? Backup once a day. this is a completely normal practice for such cantors. In general, I have to say thank you for this. Although I freak out, the fewer such rats running from the ship, the easier it is to breathe.

That not one day man making roll back at 8.I did all my progress after 8 and all my drops as much of the server.now you will have plenty of air playing alone all the time if that happens.
You can just delete the game and leave, no one is holding you and will not ask for your hand)

I think that the server administration is thinking about what bonuses to give players for this situation, and it can be x2 for a day.

Of course I will and everyone else will do it nobody will accept.we loose our hours by playing that game.if they don’t fix it you will be 50 people playing that.so shut up now and stick your finger on your ass.
I think that you do not need to worry about how many people we will play, delete the game and do not go in any more, your tears are disgusting to me.

The data center burned down, how long do you think it will take?
Not earlier than in 1 day, you can come here)