A "cry me a river " i lost everything on backup and admins communication -threat

MADgaming

User
Reaction score
So there is ppl like me who lost big things on this backup .. I lost karmian gloves +6 , other guy wrote he had valhala drop and there will be more ppl who lost something expensive... The saddest thing that admins dont try to communicate with ppl ... I know that they are not guilty about that shit what happened ... but would be nice if their put effort and try communicate with ppl who lost alot and do the best what they can in this situation ..Just write email or something where ppl could write with proofs what they lost and what possible to do about that.
I like this project but when u lose so much its impossible to forget about that and play just thinking nothing happened...

go at 23 mins
OH thanks i missed that info . So conclusion - zero chance something will be returned :( sad .
I hope there were not much ppl like me and server wont fail - because i liked this project ... and offcourse admins will learn something from this situation
Have a good play guys who stays and see you in next server/season :)

So there is ppl like me who lost big things on this backup .. I lost karmian gloves +6 , other guy wrote he had valhala drop and there will be more ppl who lost something expensive... The saddest thing that admins dont try to communicate with ppl ... I know that they are not guilty about that shit what happened ... but would be nice if their put effort and try communicate with ppl who lost alot and do the best what they can in this situation ..Just write email or something where ppl could write with proofs what they lost and what possible to do about that.
I like this project but when u lose so much its impossible to forget about that and play just thinking nothing happened...
come back brother you can't live in the game, learn to work with your hands

ello, you guys know if they will give back what we bought from game shop with real euros ?