HELP - All my accounts are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

fontaler

User
Reaction score
Before the fire i had 5 accounts, counting the master account. But only 2 account i was using for this server x1 (I created both to play beta) , yesterday i saw like everybody what happened, and i went sleep with the last message of real1st that he said he has a backup from 8/3/2021. Im not here to cry, SK 49 and WC with dw,vampire, chant of fury in the other account (Before the disaster). im not here to cry about the items or exp, but this? Today i try to enter knowing that the server was offline and that message catch my attention. "wrong password /inexisten account" appear in the login screen. I go to website, control panel, refresh characters. Nothing. All my accounts disappeared.

I made a post because i havent any answer. Probably im not the only one with this problem and i know is to soon after all, but already sv is on and people playing and its unfair.

Waiting for a answer. All the data that you need to verificate that all im saying is true i can give you.

fontaler the best way to face this issue is by opening a ticket at Account Panel.

Because our old machine is now just a pile of ashes, we have no way of knowing what sort of items people had. and any progress made after March 8th, 19:59 GMT+0 is lost and is not coming back.

Regarding the crediting of Master Account Balance for donations that were made after March 8th at 20:00, if you believe that you did not receive the correct amount that is due, please submit a Support Ticket via the Account Panel.

If you still had an issue with your account after we stabilize the server please contact us asap by Account Panel.

Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.