missing 2 chests with weapons fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greshnik

User
Reaction score
Good afternoon, before the incident with the fire, I was fishing for 3 days, I had no money to buy a weapon, and the temporary was over, I caught 110 chests and pulled out 2 boxes of weapons from them, but after turning on the servers, they disappeared, I ask you to return these boxes!Thx
Nick in the game Sakura

Hello,

Although we had made use of OVH's backup service, we were stunned to find out that even our backup had been destroyed. Luckily, our developer had a personal backup stored on his computer which we were able to make use of.

The server was successfully reinstated using the backup.
Unfortunately, that backup was made on the 8th of March, which means all of the progress that was made on the 9th of March is gone. In addition, all item logs were gone since they are not stored on the database. This means that we were not able to restore any of the progress that the community had made after the 8th of March. We understand that this caused a lot of disappointment and frustration to most of you.

However please understand that we cannot cater to your request. Any progress made after March 8th, 19:59 GMT+0 is lost and is not coming back.

Be sure to check out our new event and take advantage of its bonuses!

Best!

It's a pity, you lose money for 600 - 700 thousand, and in return you will get useless NG things, you can keep excellent bonuses for yourself, I will no longer come to your project

Hello,

Although we had made use of OVH's backup service, we were stunned to find out that even our backup had been destroyed. Luckily, our developer had a personal backup stored on his computer which we were able to make use of.

The server was successfully reinstated using the backup.
Unfortunately, that backup was made on the 8th of March, which means all of the progress that was made on the 9th of March is gone. In addition, all item logs were gone since they are not stored on the database. This means that we were not able to restore any of the progress that the community had made after the 8th of March. We understand that this caused a lot of disappointment and frustration to most of you.

However please understand that we cannot cater to your request. Any progress made after March 8th, 19:59 GMT+0 is lost and is not coming back.

Be sure to check out our new event and take advantage of its bonuses!

Best!
It's a pity, you lose money for 600 - 700 thousand, and in return you will get useless NG things, you can keep excellent bonuses for yourself, I will no longer come to your project

Status
Not open for further replies.