spoil rune 30%

Franz

User
Reaction score
I have a question with the rune because when I use it its shows in the spoil tablei only affects raw materials boost? . NO complex material/recipe/pattern are affected.
i try a experiment with this. 30 blue(spoiled mobs) give me like 12 patterns with 28% chance(withow rune). i want an item with 2% chance so with the rune this is boosted to 32% but 0 items in 30 blue mobs.(the same mob give all this items). sorry for bad englando

I have a question with the rune because when I use it its shows in the spoil tablei only affects raw materials boost? . NO complex material/recipe/pattern are affected.
i try a experiment with this. 30 blue(spoiled mobs) give me like 12 patterns with 28% chance(withow rune). i want an item with 2% chance so with the rune this is boosted to 32% but 0 items in 30 blue mobs.(the same mob give all this items). sorry for bad englando
its not adding 30% its increasing it by 30% so if you want osmething that has a chance of 2% after rune it should be around 2,6%

its not adding 30% its increasing it by 30% so if you want osmething that has a chance of 2% after rune it should be around 2,6%
well i try to someone in staff answer me that . but ur argu is wrong because in the spoil table when i use the rune 30% the raw material like varnish in turak bugbear warrior is 73% and is boosted to 103% and now give me 2 varnish per mob because exceeds 100% .So im confused :s