OLY CLOWN FIESTA

ChillStep

User
Reaction score
After 2,5 months on server and watch the OLY and blah blah blah , this OLY is CLOWN FIESTA !

1. Firts of all you can reg with 55 level boxes and make feed waves even if they have 1 point or something like this .
2. You can reg in oly with 55 level box even if the stage level is max 80 ( example now 66 )
3. If you have 150 points on your char you match up with 10 points chars
4. Heroes every week .

For my opinion this problems must be fixed .

1. Change the levels on olympiad , if you want to make waves or you want to Snipe someone you must have all the chars you want on the same level for olympiad ( you can make olympiad like this : stage 3 is 76 level , to participate you must be 72 + or something like this or you can make it 76 for everyone who wants to participate )

2. Fix the match up , if you have 150 points and go with enemy who have 20 is unfair ! ( not because you will lose or something like this but is unfair for guys who starts olympiads in last 2 hours and try for hero ) FIX THE match up .. if you have 150 points reg and play with 100+ points chars , so you can stop the feed with fingers not feed waves :) )

3. If you want to stop the feed waves and the match is is about fingers and brain and not in lucky match up feed wave , you must make something like " if you points is like 5 you cant participate in olympiad " so everyone start to play with his dick not waves .

4. for my opinion if you want to stop everything on feed waves just make the hwid work on oly , so no one can reg with double window .. only 1 window allowed to register .

5. MAKE THE OLYMPIAD 1 MONTH OR 2 WEEKS AT LEAST , PEOPLES MUST CARE ABOUT OLY MATCHES . THIS IS NOT OLYMPIAD THIS IS CLOWN FIESTA . WE NEED 1V1 AGAINST POINTS AND NOT AGAINST BOTS , IF YOU WIN YOU DESERVE IT IF YOU DONT WIN YOU CAN TRY NEXT OLY .. DONT MAKE THE OLYMPIAD TRASH GAME MAKE IT IMPORTANT AGAIN !

Everyone loves this server that's why we stay here but sometimes peoples need changes .
( i cant create a poll i think the forum dont have the option about that )

:orc_m1_smile:

Olympiad should be 1 week fight ,2nd week heros w-o fights . Every week this 2 days 4h per day its insane take all the time from everyone to play olys 2 days at week.

1 Week Fight for heros , 1 Week Heros > 3rd week Heros OFF and fight for them >4w Heros . Repeat

40 battles for hero and 1 week of hero period is very small.
1.40 fights is more random than a skill or ability to properly organize an Olympiad you group.
2.1 week of hero is too small a revolution for such a cost of resources.
3. Additional Rewards for obtaining heroism are not calculated on a specific server and are of little importance for the community.

And if in a broad sense, then the entire Olympus is not designed for the realities of a specific project. Very sad, very weak, very random.

The redesign of the entire Olympiad is urgently needed.

Last edited: