Unofficial topic for Game/Launcher issues troubleshooting

It could sound ridiculous, but guys try to open 2 updaters and start the game with both of them almost together at same time. It worked for me 1 time, but now does not work :D
i installed visual c+ it lounched once and now its all the same again,looks like many ppl will miss server start :(

What
Hello, i have windows 10 with full windows update, i tried everything, from deleting system and data folders to disabling firewall toruning as administrator install the latest c++ but still after the update the game wont start. I press start and i get the aac icon and then nothing. Only the l2.exe running in my applications but no game
What about windows defender , may it is blocking it.

i installed visual c+ it lounched once and now its all the same again,looks like many ppl will miss server start :(
Any error or window popup?

I recommend you to try access windows event logs, you should look for any Error (red ball icon) related to L2.exe

Вчера все работало что . Что наделали что за бред???

Все вышеперечисленное делал, не помогает, клиент висит просто в Диспетчере

Client freezes look like missing a component or lack of resources, did you tried to run as administrator? Is it a windows 32 bits version?

тоже самое актив анти чит вылазит код 1

Did you have a screen shot of this error?

Вчера все работало что . Что наделали что за бред???
Today the antibot system was activated, it could be something on your computer that is causing it to stop working, check if there is any program

Client freezes look like missing a component or lack of resources, did you tried to run as administrator? Is it a windows 32 bits version?

Did you have a screen shot of this error?
in my case there is no error,l2 lounches this blue l2 logo and simply dissapears.and in task mannagers l2 just moves to background.same on 2 computers,freshly reinstalled windows

Grundor Grundor Nothing from your suggestion causing this problem. You should look to solve it somewhere else. All of us did every step to fix it with no success.

in my case there is no error,l2 lounches this blue l2 logo and simply dissapears.and in task mannagers l2 just moves to background.same on 2 computers,freshly reinstalled windows

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    4.2 MB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    4.4 MB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    4.3 MB · Views: 121