Unofficial topic for Game/Launcher issues troubleshooting

What

What about windows defender , may it is blocking it.
ok i got new i only disabled firewall and forgot about the windows defender. I disabled it and now i got this error xD

l2 error2.png

If you are facing an issue related to 'ActiveAnticheat', please bear with us as we are working on resolving this.

We will post an announcement on our Discord server as soon as it has been fixed.

If you are facing an issue related to 'ActiveAnticheat', please bear with us as we are working on resolving this.

We will post an announcement on our Discord server as soon as it has been fixed.
Thank the Gods!! We must do something with our lives in this quarintine dont abandon us!!! :D :D

Any error or window popup?

I recommend you to try access windows event logs, you should look for any Error (red ball icon) related to L2.exe

Event log shows only one error related to L2 and it was on 21 of February (same error as Vegetarian Vegetarian mentioned above). On that day my l2 client works well, but after todays update l2 just stacked (same issue as Vegetarian Vegetarian ).

We tried at Toxic_Hugo even delete Anticheat at %user%/AppData/Temp/Anticheat but also withou any changes im out of ideas there is just folder that should send a report nothing more we can do :-(

Nah having the same problem, tried everything, still not working, win10 64

There was a strange update about 29mb in this morning, but it didint fix anything. Still no error,l2 lounches this blue l2 logo and simply dissapears.and in task mannagers l2 just moves to background/ Win 8.1 64 bit(and yes i tryed everithing what was written by admins in this topic). When u cant start l2 u are trying to find any way, even if it is stupid. In my way am going to dance with tambourine and try to summon zeus or Lucifer. If it hepls i'll say :)

I copied paste the game on my old laptop and it work there lmao. Sad i cant play from my pc with my big monitor and full graphics :D