Unofficial topic for Game/Launcher issues troubleshooting

Nothing is changed after general troubleshoot update. Still cannot run the client. There are no errors.

Guys, doesn't work still, what u offer to do simply doesn't work.

Игра так и не запускается, что только не пытался делать, даже windows снес и по новой поставил, проблему это не решило

Guys, doesn't work still, what u offer to do simply doesn't work.

Игра так и не запускается, что только не пытался делать, даже windows снес и по новой поставил, проблему это не решило

1% of ppl have problems with the game/launcher, most of them are Operating System issues, if you proceed with all steps there few options:
  1. Still looking for a solution for the incompatibility with your computer/system because maybe something that we don't figure out yet.
  2. Format your computer with the latest updates to be sure that all drivers and libraries are installed properly.

I had error like most of ppl , then i but L2 folder on exception of windows defender -It worked the game started ! But when i try turn second L2 for twink game dont load up - after taping Play the game - game just dont start ( no errors poping )

1% of ppl have problems with the game/launcher, most of them are Operating System issues, if you proceed with all steps there few options:
  1. Still looking for a solution for the incompatibility with your computer/system because maybe something that we don't figure out yet.
  2. Format your computer with the latest updates to be sure that all drivers and libraries are installed properly.
so why dont you use someones pc which have the problem and solve the issue,coz it looks like everyone have similar problem.teamviever have most ppl.

Ааа то есть решать проблему админы не будут?