Server Choices | Issues

Thats my point, create a new side and make a fun server. There is no point of zerg when you are winning!

Enough said. RMT are certainly strong but ephmerals are just bad and it shows on every aspect. They don't allow their allies to exp, they simply pk or push out of spots. Split of RB drops is non existent. When they see allies being pked or in pvp they just move along. What they want is meat shields not allies and it's known by other ppl. They even pk ppl while on raids or in pvp with rmt saying it's just a mistake :D
The only thing that allows them to keep somewhat close to RMT is that there are lvl caps :D if not for that there would be no sided after first week.
Simply put GG RMT! You did a great job in winning!
is nice to say ephemerals are just bad when actually RMT was losing to ephemeral with similar numbers the last days of the server and they needed usls 5 pts to win :D

i never saw RMT top pts helping half of their clan, they just help the core of the clan (if they even do it), about lvl caps, lets not talk about "bugs" or "exploits" that they used and somehow after they were used, gms changed it :D

about typung GG rmt i already did a lot of times, gg rmt u wont the server u can move to the next one, sell all as is what u were looking for here and bb

PD: thx usls to start the server death, and thx admins with the 0 logs about changes, 0 pressence the last days and changing every aspect of the server with 0 announcements (somehow this changes after rmt got benefits from them but not earlier) to give the last hit

u guys blame uslss about start server death but u forget we fought with 60 ppl agaisnt 2 sides with 100+ and never i said NEVER used this shit tatics canceling war and killing enemies by boredom. uslss had like 4 or 5 good groups, others were totally lost in pvp. no1 can compete with 35 ppl and the fact that 2 of those top groups went to RMT BEFORE uslss disband. the decision to disband was made after heaven see only 3 good parties and a bunch of lost ppl running like crazy, meanwhile, ephemeral was showing a cc of 140+ ppl in stream and RMT 100+ what else 35 ppl can do ?

what heaven did was right in my opinion. he saw ephemeral were showing high numbers than rmt and talked to avtsh about take the other parties to balance the numbers, but after a while ephemeral cc start to decrease and rmt keep increasing.

I will express my impressions of the situation on the server and also about the server.

Like a man who played on all main classic ruoff servers, i can say for sure that server have very good setup. Of course, it have some issues. However, they are quickly correcting.
When I came here, i was pleasantly impressed. Players which came from ruoff in other groups, also really liked that server.

Lets talk about political situation in the server.

About first stage of server, we started here with 6 CP's, after one day 1 CP's left. Later one party joined us. With 6 CP's we fight vs outnumbered enemies and never gave up, we were just searching solutions.
One of our enemies, Ephemeral side started to decline the war as soon as they started to lose. I still don't understand such behavior, why the strongest clan declines war, and what for at all. I never did like that.
In first two weeks, Ephemeral and USLS did 69 twice to hit us (At the time when we have only 7 CP's). However, we never gave up, we wrote: "Cool, nice PVP, GF". This 69 was a big hit to both clan reputation.
Also, in first two weeks, Heaven (Leader of USLS) offered me 69 3-4 times, all times I rejected it. When he complained about Ephemeral zerg, I just answered: try to recruit more CP's. Game in opposition never scared me, it's just an additional interest and motivation in the game.
We died in siege like lions for -1000 CRP by both sides, to hold the Castle we spent all Raid Points for Nooblesses and etc, but siege was canceled by Administration. We accepted that respectful. But, we deserved this castle.

At the time of the collapse USLS side, we have 80 in CC with twinks versus 130(with twinks) of enemies. We lost all pvp clan vs clan within the week, and won only if usls won Ephemerals and we lasthited it. This was the strategy which gave us chance to get some epics.
We had a choice: reject 4 parties of USLS and send it to join Ephemeral and other 3-4 partys and in result play 80 vs 160 or accept it and win some time before Conan reqruit other one partys from USLS.
But in fact, every day the number of parties in the Ephemeral CC decreased, while i recieved more than 10 pms during one week from parties who wanted to join us.

Why they declined war so many times? Isn't it obvious, that no one wants play in Side which decline war just to kill some RB's?
There is one simple stratagy if your clan is weak, temporarily make a second line-up and transfer partys which need exp to it. But when you cancel war 30+ times in one server, it's terrible, clan starts to be like a joke. In that reason, on server we have 10-15, maybe more untag groups which do not play in big war right now.
A lot of people come to Lineage 2 to get some PVP stuff, if you cancel war - you stealing motivation to play of players from both sides.
Accept war only if your ready for war and never decline it!

When I was playing the ruoff, i was in opposition within 3-4 months and then we did comeback! As well as dominated and then again went into opposition, but you just for 10 days do so much dramma!

I'm planning to play on this server minimum 2-3 month, I saw a plans of administration to develop project, I like it. Welcome all newcomers which enjoy the server!

If SoiL dares to do his own side, with a pain in my heart I will let him go, it will be intersting to fight with him, but I will not play giveaway. I respect my enemies.
Looking forward for new adventures and as advice for Ephemeral: It's time to find their small balls and start to do something.

Last edited:
What I am certain of is that 1 CP left Winterfell in full war with RMT. So not really the case for them I guess they play for PVP when they are wining I guess.

I will express my impressions of the situation on the server and also about the server.

Like a man who played on all main classic ruoff servers, i can say for sure that server have very good setup. Of course, it have some issues. However, they are quickly correcting.
When I came here, i was pleasantly impressed. Players which came from ruoff in other groups, also really liked that server.

Lets talk about political situation in the server.

About first stage of server, we started here with 6 CP's, after one day 1 CP's left. Later one party joined us. With 6 CP's we fight vs outnumbered enemies and never gave up, we were just searching solutions.
One of our enemies, Ephemeral side started to decline the war as soon as they started to lose. I still don't understand such behavior, why the strongest clan declines war, and what for at all. I never did like that.
In first two weeks, Ephemeral and USLS did 69 twice to hit us (At the time when we have only 7 CP's). However, we never gave up, we wrote: "Cool, nice PVP, GF". This 69 was a big hit to both clan reputation.
Also, in first two weeks, Heaven (Leader of USLS) offered me 69 3-4 times, all times I rejected it. When he complained about Ephemeral zerg, I just answered: try to recruit more CP's. Game in opposition never scared me, it's just an additional interest and motivation in the game.
We died in siege like lions for -1000 CRP by both sides, to hold the Castle we spent all Raid Points for Nooblesses and etc, but siege was canceled by Administration. We accepted that respectful. But, we deserved this castle.

At the time of the collapse USLS side, we have 80 in CC with twinks versus 130(with twinks) of enemies. We lost all pvp clan vs clan within the week, and won only if usls won Ephemerals and we lasthited it. This was the strategy which gave us chance to get some epics.
We had a choice: reject 4 parties of USLS and send it to join Ephemeral and other 3-4 partys and in result play 80 vs 160 or accept it and win some time before Conan reqruit other one partys from USLS.
But in fact, every day the number of parties in the Ephemeral CC decreased, while i recieved more than 10 pms during one week from parties who wanted to join us.

Why they declined war so many times? Isn't it obvious, that no one wants play in Side which decline war just to kill some RB's?
There is one simple stratagy if your clan is weak, temporarily make a second line-up and transfer partys which need exp to it. But when you cancel war 30+ times in one server, it's terrible, clan starts to be like a joke. In that reason, on server we have 10-15, maybe more untag groups which do not play in big war right now.
A lot of people come to Lineage 2 to get some PVP stuff, if you cancel war - you stealing motivation to play of players from both sides.
Accept war only if your ready for war and never decline it!

When I was playing the ruoff, i was in opposition within 3-4 months and then we did comeback! As well as dominated and then again went into opposition, but you just for 10 days do so much dramma!

I'm planning to play on this server minimum 2-3 month, I saw a plans of administration to develop project, I like it. Welcome all newcomers which enjoy the server!

If SoiL dares to do his own side, with a pain in my heart I will let him go, it will be intersting to fight with him, but I will not play giveaway. I respect my enemies.
Looking forward for new adventures and as advice for Ephemeral: It's time to find their small balls and start to do something.
agree with Avtsh that this servers concept and setup is very well done and everybody is aware that there is a good team behind the only pain is the geodata wich for sure they will work on it at some point but there is no doubt about the potential of this server to become one of the bests of the market and the reputation that was earned to all players who playing will always bring more and more players on each opening our cp has no doubts about it lalso the community is always bigger and bigger

about situation of server as avtsh said i hope SoiL can make a 3rd side and it becomes again interesting for few more months i wish SoiL SoiL best of luck and lets keep it rolling cya in battlefield

so ephemeral zerg tactic backfired and didnt go as planned and suddenly its not the most coordinated side, not the most efficient side, splits are not the best and more? oof, also saying ephemeral is still holding its ground and fighting when idk for how long you have wars closed and literally pve carebear bosses/farm, getting farmed on sieges/epics and olympiad is going terrible for them, even bigger oof ^^
i hope you join with your friends from perkunas on next server because who ever likes lineage 2 can't denie that this server is very well made and fun to play sadly there is leak of leaders but the community and players is available but without leaders and organization people lose interest quick since they get lost and the motivation varnishes and ends up quitting

1st, how the fuk u had ccs of 90 ppl beeing 6 cps? :D

2nd, no, good try here, but ephemeral wasnt accepting this 4 pts :D u had other choices

u knew that ephemeral real numbers are round 90 so u decided that instead of losing beeing 90 vs 90, decided to go urself 160 vs 90 best decision, u lost like 5-6 pts? and u are still 40-50 more than ephemeral

i hope you join with your friends from perkunas on next server because who ever likes lineage 2 can't denie that this server is very well made and fun to play sadly there is leak of leaders but the community and players is available but without leaders and organization people lose interest quick since they get lost and the motivation varnishes and ends up quitting
server setup is decent, community is trashy, admins are special snowflakes who get offended the moment you dont praise everything they do (thus they wont learn from their mistakes and improve)

speaking for myself, i dont think i will be playing, because in the end even on this server there would be maybe 1-2 parties from RMT who would willingly take a fight with our party and 0 from ephemeral, so for me, this server wouldnt be fun as those mass pvps are far from being fun (if my party decides to ever play, i will make them 3-4 heroes in party, but thats about it i think). Even if uchihas ever decides to come back and bring perkunas, sadly he wont be able to recruit many people, coz people are not interested in pvping but free farming, which is absolutely opposite mindset that clan has :)

all i can say is that they could have managed donations better (i think they maxed brooch system to lvl 3 stones, which is good, but still donations at start for consumables, D sets/weapons, xp runes, etc.) was a bit of an overkill (thats why since the day one you got such a huge gap between players (and i dont even want to see what they introduce on next stage)

they couldnt keep up their word by limiting clan/CC numbers like they promised after last innadril, when the zerg fiesta went out of control since start of server and exactly same thing happened on this one, when 180 ppl CC appeared in first week of server and ofc only side who had again more than 100 people was ephemeral (to add here, its kinda funny that ephemeral thinks they were 90 people, same like RMT, and that they were actually winning vs RMT on equal numbers so RMT decided to zerg them, when in reality is that ephemeral was zerging, sadly they were losing hard, so in the end ppl started to leave them instead of even more people joining them like on last innadril) ?

BabyRage BabyRage They didnt it because almost nobody want play with them. Its so simple, its mmorpg and if players dont like perkunas, you do nothing if main part game on very populated server are mass pvps. They failed on so many servers, on 1st Innadril too, that they didnt want failed on 2nd Innadril.
These talks from modoyko, its like joke. When he wrote: we didnt have people again, almost nobody want play with us, we cant do nothing with 1/2 tryhards cps. Its sound better, not like these ladies talks what he is using and after doing clown from self on market that he selling self for everyone on playing oly. ?
PS: Bring your boys, mainly VaginaPower on pvps like on dex in DV ?