Server Choices | Issues

1st, how the fuk u had ccs of 90 ppl beeing 6 cps? :D

2nd, no, good try here, but ephemeral wasnt accepting this 4 pts :D u had other choices

u knew that ephemeral real numbers are round 90 so u decided that instead of losing beeing 90 vs 90, decided to go urself 160 vs 90 best decision, u lost like 5-6 pts? and u are still 40-50 more than ephemeral
We didn't have any 90 ppl in cc on start of server, why you lie ? We started 6 parties.

server setup is decent, community is trashy, admins are special snowflakes who get offended the moment you dont praise everything they do (thus they wont learn from their mistakes and improve)

speaking for myself, i dont think i will be playing, because in the end even on this server there would be maybe 1-2 parties from RMT who would willingly take a fight with our party and 0 from ephemeral, so for me, this server wouldnt be fun as those mass pvps are far from being fun (if my party decides to ever play, i will make them 3-4 heroes in party, but thats about it i think). Even if uchihas ever decides to come back and bring perkunas, sadly he wont be able to recruit many people, coz people are not interested in pvping but free farming, which is absolutely opposite mindset that clan has :)

all i can say is that they could have managed donations better (i think they maxed brooch system to lvl 3 stones, which is good, but still donations at start for consumables, D sets/weapons, xp runes, etc.) was a bit of an overkill (thats why since the day one you got such a huge gap between players (and i dont even want to see what they introduce on next stage)

they couldnt keep up their word by limiting clan/CC numbers like they promised after last innadril, when the zerg fiesta went out of control since start of server and exactly same thing happened on this one, when 180 ppl CC appeared in first week of server and ofc only side who had again more than 100 people was ephemeral (to add here, its kinda funny that ephemeral thinks they were 90 people, same like RMT, and that they were actually winning vs RMT on equal numbers so RMT decided to zerg them, when in reality is that ephemeral was zerging, sadly they were losing hard, so in the end ppl started to leave them instead of even more people joining them like on last innadril) ?
Man you know facts for not playing here (Intentional Sarcasm)

Man you know facts for not playing here (Intentional Sarcasm)
so what exactly is wrong in what i wrote? :D i am not playing, so at least i dont need to write poop excuses in my message to feel better about myself like ppl who got smacked :)

You are annoying like always. You write things like u wish see them. Most people just have fun from you and your crying. Just go away and come back on 3rd Innadril, Ephe will invite you too, Gollum. ?

so what exactly is wrong in what i wrote? :D i am not playing, so at least i dont need to write poop excuses in my message to feel better about myself like ppl who got smacked :)
Everything! You don't play on the server. You sad it your self so who believes you and not them self's by observing what's going on the server it's a fool I tell you a fool. You can take 30 minutes port epic standard ports and see for your self check ranking etc make an informed decision. Not assume bc you will make an ass of yourself. Not trying to offend don't get me wrong just standard way of thinking.

Everything! You don't play on the server. You sad it your self so who believes you and not them self's by observing what's going on the server it's a fool I tell you a fool. You can take 30 minutes port epic standard ports and see for your self check ranking etc make an informed decision. Not assume bc you will make an ass of yourself. Not trying to offend don't get me wrong just standard way of thinking.
yes, i dont play, but i watched enough of different streams since start to see how its revolving (watched streams from all 3 sides before USLS broke, so its not like info i get is biased from 1 clan only :D ), so i still dont see whats wrong with that statement i said before (which you say is all wrong) - i played vs many (if not most) of the parties before, i know how they are dodging pvps and nothing changed from what i saw on streams, donations at start were overdone, when you consider ppl who donated were running with D grades after 1 hour while there were parties who had ppl in party in no grades after like week (i know they suck if its case, but it is what it is), about numbers, sure, it was going up and down depending on what time of server you choose, but that doesnt change a fact that 1 week after server start there was ~180 ppl CC to fight vs like 60 RMTs at tops, thats the moment several parties decided to change sides as they didnt want to be part of this zerg - all this when it was promised that clans/CC will be limited by admins to certain number after last innadril went out of control because of 1 side recruiting everything that moves ^_^

dont take me wrong, if you enjoy the server, good for you, i just stated that ephemeral zerg tactic failed this time and they crumbled in numbers, they could thank soil that by making new side he just weakened RMT so others can fight back :p

yes, i dont play, but i watched enough of different streams since start to see how its revolving (watched streams from all 3 sides before USLS broke, so its not like info i get is biased from 1 clan only :D ), so i still dont see whats wrong with that statement i said before (which you say is all wrong) - i played vs many (if not most) of the parties before, i know how they are dodging pvps and nothing changed from what i saw on streams, donations at start were overdone, when you consider ppl who donated were running with D grades after 1 hour while there were parties who had ppl in party in no grades after like week (i know they suck if its case, but it is what it is), about numbers, sure, it was going up and down depending on what time of server you choose, but that doesnt change a fact that 1 week after server start there was ~180 ppl CC to fight vs like 60 RMTs at tops, thats the moment several parties decided to change sides as they didnt want to be part of this zerg - all this when it was promised that clans/CC will be limited by admins to certain number after last innadril went out of control because of 1 side recruiting everything that moves ^_^

dont take me wrong, if you enjoy the server, good for you, i just stated that ephemeral zerg tactic failed this time and they crumbled in numbers, they could thank soil that by making new side he just weakened RMT so others can fight back :p
Well I know a different story about why the last server went down. Did not play on it so stories are stories and streams are streams :p. And CC numbers are just numbers not actual ppl playing. And in my opinion ppl did not join RMT bc "I want a fair fight" they joined so they can win win. Its an opinion formed on what I saw. O yea and the past is the past. And yes I am having fun and I started whit no grade I had D grade from quest so...