Summon Buffs (Gift/Blessing) are dispelled if the Summoners leaves the party.

Bona

Administrative
Reaction score
There's a feature not implemented yet, which is: "Summon Buffs (Gift/Blessing) are dispelled if the Summoners leaves the party)."

Innadril is looking for opinions about this to add or not this feature.

So here's mine:
• Cat buffs are GOOD. Pony buffs are OP. Specially since on latest versions, they stack.
• Skill Balance on the server has the intention to amplify the viability of classes.
• Summoners are usually OOP boxes in this playstyle. Including the feature mentioned above you somehow apply a break to this: "you need to 'sacrifice' 1 party slot (which is not that bad since summoners now have their nuke back and they do hit decently), in order to receive those buffs.

I agree with this feature. What're your thoughts?

We have 3 mandatory classes in setup, which are: Bishops, Enchanters and Elders. So we have 4 classes to Choose between dds/tanks or wls. There is no point to make one more mandattory class, or we will have 3 slots left in everysingle setup. Also, EVERYONE who plays classic knows, that ponys level 77 are totally cancer. I don't want 100 ponys running arround and cancering everyone.

Who wants to play summoner will play it, doesn't matter if the buff is dispelled when he leaves party.

REMEMBER this is not an interlude server, here summoners have improved nukes, can resumon pets nonstop, this feature was created by Valhalla, which is based on INTERLUDE Chronicle, not CLASSIC. On interlude servers is ok to add it, because they cannot resummon a pet if they already have one and they don't have ANY dps with nukes.

Basically what I'm saying is: Let it retail or back party slots to 9 or at least 8. A 7 man party is a feature for casual/players, which cannot gather 9 players. Top partys are used to play with 9 and oop classes.

There's a feature not implemented yet, which is: "Summon Buffs (Gift/Blessing) are dispelled if the Summoners leaves the party)."

Innadril is looking for opinions about this to add or not this feature.

So here's mine:
• Cat buffs are GOOD. Pony buffs are OP. Specially since on latest versions, they stack.
• Skill Balance on the server has the intention to amplify the viability of classes.
• Summoners are usually OOP boxes in this playstyle. Including the feature mentioned above you somehow apply a break to this: "you need to 'sacrifice' 1 party slot (which is not that bad since summoners now have their nuke back and they do hit decently), in order to receive those buffs.

I agree with this feature. What're your thoughts?
I agree That summoner's buffs should be dispelled if he's no longer in the party

I agree with CaLyPaC, having buffs removed from party if the summonner leaves the party, limits the possible setup even more, especially when we can only have 7 players. If pony buffs concern you, then they should just get nerfed a tad more, which personally i dont really mind.

I understand ppl like Calypac with organize cp just want to box 23 chars to be op,but i totally agree with removing buffs if summoner leave pt,since,even is true for summoner itself there is no change if this will be changed or not in his playstyle,if the buff is removed he has a chance to find a cp,otherwise they will be just boxed by most of the ppl and who plays them will play mostly alone.
Since summoner hits are now stronger,like this u need to decide if having it or not in pt,u can have the buff and decent hits or having another dd,is a choice,and it will be the same for everyone,so even if u are not oop not having them cos 7 ppl are not enough,is the same for all the others.

should be dispelled. and not only summoners buff but also song of purification, dance of berserker, counter critical and gift of innadril everything that is "reworked"

Last edited:
sumoner = nuker in classic, whoever wants to play sumoner will play it and easily get in partys/cp, there is totally 0 reason to dispell the pony buff as he leaves the party. the cp`s that does not want sumoner in setup will just have an option to box it, and it doesnt change anything for sumoner players.

I agree with calypac it have no sense to remove the buff if the summoner is out of party. (for me is the same i will go summoners cp)

box is a box and active player is active player. all i see here its just some parties with full sumoners in it just trying to benefit themself even more lol

i see many envy here oh because they play with 10 players and they play pony oop we must just go to forum and start making riot for this play the fucking game there is 3 weeks for lv 56 2 weeks for lv 66 stop bitching about the game