Summon Buffs (Gift/Blessing) are dispelled if the Summoners leaves the party.

The server description says that the server design is about 7 active characters, nothing about boxes buffs. So i vote for dispell if character is not in the party.

Sorry bro, we have different mentalities. While you focus on trying to get the best for yourself or your group, i'm always thinking on the server, both for pros and not pros.

Have a good day and let the COMMUNITY speak.
u have a casual mentality not a real classic l2 mentality, ur mentality is the reason why classic is the garbage it is now

back to the subject: if pony buffs are dispelled after leaving pt, this should be applied to ALL classes then, cat buff, counter critical, dance of berserker, song of purification, combat aura, party UD, sublime self sacrifice, chant of protection, pofire, powind, chant of victory and probably even all the buffs ?‍♂️

just a heads up, if u dont allow ppl to have boxes in a party, we will just make 2 or 3 pts, if u max the CC to 100, we just make 2 or 3 CC, if u make the map bigger so the casuals can hide and exp, we just make more cameras and PK characters, there is always a workaround and now that avtsh is around, maybe ask him how things really work in a competitive scenario and learn a thing or two :D

edit: its funny how all this solo bosses and shit like this is being implemented but nobody is talking about putting the flaging when attacking a boss that has been asked for since previous innadril, u all are a bunch of casual carebears lmao

Last edited:
u have a casual mentality not a real classic l2 mentality, ur mentality is the reason why classic is the garbage it is now

back to the subject: if pony buffs are dispelled after leaving pt, this should be applied to ALL classes then, cat buff, counter critical, dance of berserker, song of purification, combat aura, party UD, sublime self sacrifice, chant of protection, pofire, powind, chant of victory and probably even all the buffs ?‍♂️

just a heads up, if u dont allow ppl to have boxes in a party, we will just make 2 or 3 pts, if u max the CC to 100, we just make 2 or 3 CC, if u make the map bigger so the casuals can hide and exp, we just make more cameras and PK characters, there is always a workaround and now that avtsh is around, maybe ask him how things really work in a competitive scenario and learn a thing or two :D

edit: its funny how all this solo bosses and shit like this is being implemented but nobody is talking about putting the flaging when attacking a boss that has been asked for since previous innadril, u all are a bunch of casual carebears lmao
I plan on being an active BD main, and honestly I am fine if all unique buffs are dispelled once the person leaves party. If it promotes more active players, and less people boxing 10 characters I say do it.

Imagine ask those randoms/ solo players what they think about flagging when you attack a raid. Guess what they gonna say or vote.

''Eu ainda não li uma boa razão para dissipar isso, sinze as pessoas dizendo "concordo". Também nunca vi ninguém usando um pônei como caixa no clássico.''

CaLyPaC você nunca viu um poney como box ???? Hipocrisia do caralho!!!

Last edited:
'' I still haven't read a good reason to dispel that, twelve people saying "agree". I also never saw anyone using a pony as a box in the classic. ''

[USER = 18] @CaLyPaC [/ USER] have you never seen a poney like a box ???? Fucking hypocrisy !!!

[MEDIA = youtube] AIiTvQ-TzdQ [/ MEDIA]
Fucking wrecked, lmao.

+1 for dispell all buffs if character is not in the party, including song of purification and gift of innadril.

I wasnt sure what i should vote but after seeing Calypac lying his ass of just to save his box army i vote for DISPELL