Summon Buffs (Gift/Blessing) are dispelled if the Summoners leaves the party.

There's a feature not implemented yet, which is: "Summon Buffs (Gift/Blessing) are dispelled if the Summoners leaves the party)."

Innadril is looking for opinions about this to add or not this feature.

So here's mine:
• Cat buffs are GOOD. Pony buffs are OP. Specially since on latest versions, they stack.
• Skill Balance on the server has the intention to amplify the viability of classes.
• Summoners are usually OOP boxes in this playstyle. Including the feature mentioned above you somehow apply a break to this: "you need to 'sacrifice' 1 party slot (which is not that bad since summoners now have their nuke back and they do hit decently), in order to receive those buffs.

I agree with this feature. What're your thoughts?
the game is basic even with all balance / rework the game still the same like before , mages win archers are meh and melees sucks till late game . This post is only for those who are salty because some groups play with more then 7 players LOL and we can manage to play with more chars

I vote to remove them. If people want the buffs then have active players within their party. If they want to have 10 boxes of buffers just to run around solo and over-buffed, go play a high rate server.

I vote for dispell when out of party, but there should be a trade off since i agree they are cancerous as hell and they should be nerfed to the ground. :D
How are the other buffs working dance of berserker, cc, song of purification, combat aura, etc?

the game is basic even with all balance / rework the game still the same like before , mages win archers are meh and melees sucks till late game . This post is only for those who are salty because some groups play with more then 7 players LOL and we can manage to play with more chars

Sorry bro, we have different mentalities. While you focus on trying to get the best for yourself or your group, i'm always thinking on the server, both for pros and not pros.

Have a good day and let the COMMUNITY speak.

I agree That summoner's buffs should be dispelled if he's no longer in the party

I vote for dispell if character is not in the party (summoner's buff, song purification, gift of innadril).

there is no basis, you create buffers with all combos, and let out buffers stay after leaving PT, this goes against the server's proposal, example valhalla.

there is no basis, you create buffers with all combos, and let out buffers stay after leaving PT, this goes against the server's proposal, example valhalla.
A summoner isn't a 'buffer'. It's a mage with buffs. Don't compare it to a prophet etc, a class that can buff anyone, even without a group. If the server wants to encourage party play, removing these types of buffs when they leave party is the smartest move. Especially if they're lasting 5 minutes. And not 2.

You guys are talking like summoners are useless in Classic. Do you really think someone will play prophet active in this server for example? So maybe counter critical should be removed if PP is not inside pt aswell? So people won't make a prophet box to buff it? Same goes for Dance Zerk/ Song purification.
Funny thing is all those who want buff dispelled gonna play summoner, so OFC they want it dispelled, so it will benefit their summoner pt. If it was a poll about removing Counter Critical if pp is not in party, all Meele groups would be here now talking, so this topic is bullshit. If you want to dispell buffs when "bufer'' leaves party, then make it for every single class in the game, so it will be fair.

I will repeat. This mechanic was created by VALHALLA, which is based on INTERLUDE, in a Chronicle where you cannot ressumon pets, you don't have improved nukers, servitor share, spirit share, op cubics, like summoners does on classic. I still don't read a good reason to dispell it, sinze people saying "agree". Also I never saw anyone using a pony as a box on classic. It was always a CANCER class for pvp just sending pets nonstop and running with mount, also is a class which endgame is easy, cuz u need Bw light and level 77, nothing else, not mentioning it's top farmer for olys., so HOW Can you say summoner will be a box char? If u can use it for pvp/mass pvp and farm olys?
There's a feature not implemented yet, which is: "Summon Buffs (Gift/Blessing) are dispelled if the Summoners leaves the party)."

Innadril is looking for opinions about this to add or not this feature.

So here's mine:
• Cat buffs are GOOD. Pony buffs are OP. Specially since on latest versions, they stack.
• Skill Balance on the server has the intention to amplify the viability of classes.
• Summoners are usually OOP boxes in this playstyle. Including the feature mentioned above you somehow apply a break to this: "you need to 'sacrifice' 1 party slot (which is not that bad since summoners now have their nuke back and they do hit decently), in order to receive those buffs.

I agree with this feature. What're your thoughts?