Server Choices | Issues

SoiL

User
Reaction score
Well all was fine at Stage 1 which there were 3 competitive sides in the server, except geodata problems and Toi event (Who thought of that sick feature? NO point) which you can take for free B weapons without farming if you're lucky enough and there was free tp for Toi13 if you've been there once, so you needed 2 mins to get B weapon x6 times every week.

Then Stage 2 came, one side left and most of the parties joined another side and became more powerfull than the 3rd. So what we got here, at the peak of the farm that you need to farm for hours at LOA to get some B weapons/armors, there's ANOTHER feature that gives you Top B weapon and you just need to be 66 lvl with a Low B weapon.
So it's Free Raid Bosses -> Low B weapons or even top -> Exchange top B weapons from subclass and you have x6 times free B weapons from Toi event and we have a super strong side with all heroes all top B weapons and no point of farming or pvping, selling all blades/recipes from low B, top B weapons to shop in Giran.
First castle lord got 320kk from taxes in 1 week, cause there's tax in every Town/Village.
B grade helms are like 100 times harder to get compared to top B weapons. I've been in Beast Farm more than 12h and got 2 helm recipes, since there are no Banshee spawn in LOA.

Imo you need to find a guy that is master of fixing geodata ASAP.
Decrease the numbers on clans, why there's 120 limit while there are 7party people, this can be like 17 OL's in one clan lol. Each Clan limit 50 people, 2 Clans per Alliance, CC limit 100.
I can't say remove that filthy Toi event, cause people already got weapons, we even get too.
Increase the number of marks needed in olympiad to buy things, since it's per week and not per month, so go x4 all marks.
Remove taxes from all towns/villages.
Make changes in olympiad, people can drag you down with boxes 55 lvl, while there's no protection with the points you have, something like:
1-20 pts, 21-50 pts, 51-100 pts, 100+ pts cause you have only 40 matches and some classes can lose hero if you just follow them with boxes, one of that class is mine as well, however people won't be able to feed with 30 pts char to other list, I mean if you got 30 pts you will be able to fight with 21-50 pts not 150 pts.

Now is a pve / rmt server, the fun is over. Today our cc was like 90 ppl, i heard that rmt has 160 what is the point to play like this?

Now is a pve / rmt server, the fun is over. Today our cc was like 90 ppl, i heard that rmt has 160 what is the point to play like this?
Siege CC is 125, also in siege you can do better with other strategies instead of foi and run, but nvm we're not here for this.

Siege CC is 125, also in siege you can do better with other strategies instead of foi and run, but nvm we're not here for this.
Siege CC 80 vs 125. what strategie u wanna??? USLSS didn't fucked the server, RMT yes... why recruit all USLSS? If RMT was already very strong with a CC with 30 people less, surpassing or equaling the number on the other side, it screwed it all up and recruited not only USLSS, but also the new CPS BRS that entered the server ... and it's ok they wanna win the server it's normal...

And about the geodata, there are many things that they sent to send, many bugs that are still from Stage 1 and join with Stage 2, and there are still more to come, I always said the server needed one more month before opening. ... how many ppl random leave server for abuse system pk? or by changes in zones w/o anuncies.. for example server is classic base 2.5 "reworked" and when they opened C1, C2, TOI were like the latest versions of Classic .. and they change for spam in discord about this zones, bug about kamaloka ? in stage 2 mobs in vos were giving 35k adenas and ect.. ect..

Regarding the TOI event I did NOT get to it and I don't know if its a feature just for this server but it sounds like crazy to me. x1 Server and you can get a 100% B grade weapon. Also its time interwall so if you get there to do the event you wont be able because of the other players so most probably the access to this event is limited to those that have a party I guess and the time to do it.
So, as I sad before this event does not help make the server competitive it just makes it fast-paced for those that came organized and does not give people the chance to get organized. Again B grade weapon omfg even on X5 server it was a huge deal to have a B grade weapon.

Before saying that new CP's are joining RMT, think about why no one wants to join Ephemeral? I don't see Ephemeral recruiting in chat, people that play there say the drop split is bad. I was watching Calypac stream, and I only see a blind rush and that's it, no strategy at all, you guys not even tried to split your CC to attack both castles... Maybe RMT has more players, maybe the fact that USLSS players joined RMT is also bad, but at the same time, Ephemeral is doing a terrible job regarding organization and strategy. In fact, why would someone play in a clan where members of the top party leave the clan during the fight?

Before saying that new CP's are joining RMT, think about why no one wants to join Ephemeral? I don't see Ephemeral recruiting in chat, people that play there say the drop split is bad. I was watching Calypac stream, and I only see a blind rush and that's it, no strategy at all, you guys not even tried to split your CC to attack both castles... Maybe RMT has more players, maybe the fact that USLSS players joined RMT is also bad, but at the same time, Ephemeral is doing a terrible job regarding organization and strategy. In fact, why would someone play in a clan where members of the top party leave the clan during the fight?
It's not quite like that. Ephemeral are not so bad, but RMT is much more stronger then them. In my apinion RMT are stronger then any1 in last 3-4 years in SNG and Europe. Russian's hardcore players in l2 were always stronger then others. Try to remember domination on EU classic server. It was like beating babies. But we have what we have. Server need more hardcore players or RMT must split to get 3rd side, but that will be stupid suggestion for them. We need to remeber that for most of them that game is a job...soo. Mb we can try to spent less money for buying adena\exp another things from RMT,so then their income will fall and they will dump. But that idea is so much more stupid then the split :D Even ifRMT leave, who will fight with Ephemeral then? it's all a double edged sword. So lets go and just play that f**ing game and try to do what we can :)

• Sad
Reactions: Eiz