Server Choices | Issues

Before saying that new CP's are joining RMT, think about why no one wants to join Ephemeral? I don't see Ephemeral recruiting in chat, people that play there say the drop split is bad. I was watching Calypac stream, and I only see a blind rush and that's it, no strategy at all, you guys not even tried to split your CC to attack both castles... Maybe RMT has more players, maybe the fact that USLSS players joined RMT is also bad, but at the same time, Ephemeral is doing a terrible job regarding organization and strategy. In fact, why would someone play in a clan where members of the top party leave the clan during the fight?
How you can divide a cc of 80 people against one of 125, which has cps with more level and items, before the USLSS disarmed everything was very even, after that no strategy worked, it is easy to talk when you got to the last and you entered a side already armed and dominating, not since day 1, in which we fight and win several times, but you cannot when 2 sides unify to fight against one and when this happened we had 20+ heroes in RMT against 8 of us ... so tell me, what strategy?

Before saying that new CP's are joining RMT, think about why no one wants to join Ephemeral? I don't see Ephemeral recruiting in chat, people that play there say the drop split is bad. I was watching Calypac stream, and I only see a blind rush and that's it, no strategy at all, you guys not even tried to split your CC to attack both castles... Maybe RMT has more players, maybe the fact that USLSS players joined RMT is also bad, but at the same time, Ephemeral is doing a terrible job regarding organization and strategy. In fact, why would someone play in a clan where members of the top party leave the clan during the fight?
Thank God, PM I join your Clan.

Enough said. RMT are certainly strong but ephmerals are just bad and it shows on every aspect. They don't allow their allies to exp, they simply pk or push out of spots. Split of RB drops is non existent. When they see allies being pked or in pvp they just move along. What they want is meat shields not allies and it's known by other ppl. They even pk ppl while on raids or in pvp with rmt saying it's just a mistake :D
The only thing that allows them to keep somewhat close to RMT is that there are lvl caps :D if not for that there would be no sided after first week.
Simply put GG RMT! You did a great job in winning!

It started as a stage 1-2 balance and ended up with the ppl talking about a server winner. If ephemeral is not at the same lvl, is because RMT is more experienced in classic servers (as I see). And im pretty sure that they have better partys than ephemeral, more efficient, just saying. Ephemeral has about 4 partys that are competitive, while RMT has more ppl and 6/7 partys that are efficient and not "time losers", 50% of ephemeral clan, and Im assuming, is 64-... so, what did you do the last week????? Some toghts.

What the server needs IMO, is a 3rd side as USLS was. Is it possible? Dont know, you dont disband your own clan to make a fun server, thats not how it works, some ppl has to come out or start playing harder (ephemeral) if you want to make a fun server out of this.

Enough said. RMT are certainly strong but ephmerals are just bad and it shows on every aspect. They don't allow their allies to exp, they simply pk or push out of spots. Split of RB drops is non existent. When they see allies being pked or in pvp they just move along. What they want is meat shields not allies and it's known by other ppl. They even pk ppl while on raids or in pvp with rmt saying it's just a mistake :D
The only thing that allows them to keep somewhat close to RMT is that there are lvl caps :D if not for that there would be no sided after first week.
Simply put GG RMT! You did a great job in winning!
This is not a discussion about ephemeral, for something ephemeral is still standing and trying to fight vs RMT, we are having a bad time, before than leave the server ... It is true that bad groups were expelled, but nothing changed, our CC became more real without so many ghost parties ... the issue is how can we save the server? what we need and what we don't need? And if RMT wants to continue profiting with the server, it will also have to do its part or it will die and its income will be lost ...

so ephemeral zerg tactic backfired and didnt go as planned and suddenly its not the most coordinated side, not the most efficient side, splits are not the best and more? oof, also saying ephemeral is still holding its ground and fighting when idk for how long you have wars closed and literally pve carebear bosses/farm, getting farmed on sieges/epics and olympiad is going terrible for them, even bigger oof ^^

so ephemeral zerg tactic backfired and didnt go as planned and suddenly its not the most coordinated side, not the most efficient side, splits are not the best and more? oof, also saying ephemeral is still holding its ground and fighting when idk for how long you have wars closed and literally pve carebear bosses/farm, getting farmed on sieges/epics and olympiad is going terrible for them, even bigger oof ^^
You are not allowed to write here, you failed in the first "innadril" and by the second you were announced and did not even get to enter the server.

You are not allowed to write here, you failed in the first "innadril" and by the second you were announced and did not even get to enter the server.
failed? if by failed you mean not being able to compete 3 parties vs 14+ parties, then yeah, we failed, you are the best, such a feat cannot be done by many (#weCanSeeHowYouDoNowOnSameNumbers) :D guess what, despite it being 3 pts vs 14+, at least we didnt have to close wars to farm, hilarious boi :p keep thinking you guys are something when in the end you cannot really do much except zerging (and failing even in that, kekw) :)